Kriss drops KWA

PreacherMan

US, perhaps. Taiwan, maybe on paper (and in practise?). Real world tells me otherwise in terms of what airsoft models with and without trades that are coming out of there.

But maybe the KRISS is too high profile for it to go on unoticed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IP rights enforcement is a tricky business at the best of times. Just because you have design protection or even a full blown patent, it's not a cast iron thing. It all boils down to whats in the claims, what's enforceable and where, and how well it would stand-up in court and who has the most money to keep the case running before the other runs out of money and settles.

Or in this case on agreement cancellation, Kriss have taken the calculated risk that they have a good chance of exiting an agreement between themselves and Yik Hai/KWA, and launched the first volley with an announcement of termination. Then it falls to Yik Hai/KWA to calculate the risk/reward of them challenging that cancellation. Which I guess they have.

Pass me the popcorn, it's going to be a long one. 

If there any millionaire airsofters out there can you please send me a spanking new Kriss. I beg you please, I have wanted one of these for years and there is no chance in hell of ever owning one.

Going off to cry now..

If there any millionaire airsofters out there can you please send me a spanking new Kriss. I beg you please, I have wanted one of these for years and there is no chance in hell of ever owning one.

Going off to cry now..

Contrary to my predictions, there are a lot of vectors out there popping up in the used market. Some of them not even skirmished once, if you keep your eyes open and your wallet ready you can strike a pretty good deal...

Dont worry too much. I live with my wife and son and have a very small income (atm im in education for another year). Im dying to get a vector. So i thought ill sell some of my old belongings to grab one up... big mistake - the argument is still going on now!! The only way I can get on is to sell my tm mp7 gbb - which I wanted to keep if im honest.

Dont worry too much. I live with my wife and son and have a very small income (atm im in education for another year). Im dying to get a vector. So i thought ill sell some of my old belongings to grab one up... big mistake - the argument is still going on now!! The only way I can get on is to sell my tm mp7 gbb - which I wanted to keep if im honest.

Keep it. Get vector later.

just me and you or everyone here?

Dont tell the others but just you and me!  Bugger um...   :o)

Defo me though, been at this game for 20 years with nowt to show for it besides heartache..  Feckin marriage and kids....

:o)

I have three Vectors. Send me a message sometime in the future when you're ready to buy/trade. I don't skirmish them.....I have other tools for that :)

Git......

I will have one one day, as soon as its legal to sell family...  or i win the lotto...  then i'd move to the US and buy a real one too...

Martin

I keep getting updates for this thread but when I open the thread up, it's all about the kriss and not about any further developments between Kriss/KWA. Maybe create a thread for just talking about the kriss vector, that way, any updates or questions can be left in here, with relation to what KWA are doing with kriss replicas and mags.

It's teasing my sensors.

• 2 months later...

Archived