AWW SNAP! TM M870 Tactical Pre-Order

aznriptide859

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it gets as many shots per fill as Tokyo Marui claims, then extra tanks will be almost un-needed. And since it takes regular springer shells, you can get shells anywhere.

I dont know if I want one bad enough to pre-order though, as I have an aversion to preorder stuff. I might wait to see if theyre safe on green gas before making up my mind, But even on duster it still seems to be adequate for cqb.

No laws against having full metal guns in Japan,but pistols that are made in Japan have to have a certain plastic content.

Tm made ABS guns due to the extremely high cost of metalworking at the time and I think it is still expensive since they have a worryingly high pot metal content,on some models.

Can anyone from Japan give more detail into this?

It was my understanding full metal pistols are not allowed in Japan unless the barrel is plugged.  Therefore useless for airsofting but still OK to play James Bond in the house with.

I imagine they'll just make mini tanks like the Maruzens that go in the grip.

Why oh why did the gas tank have to be in the STOCK?! Why cant they put it in the underbarrel-tube where the shells go? Stupid. Would have been perfect shape, size and placement too...

Even so, i have high hopes for this... Well, clones that is. Im not paying 300 + fees for TM potmetal and cheap internals.

I'd imagine clones can go as low as 120$ or so and depending on the system we may see quite a few nice models too.

TM creates new shotgun system, (probably) gives us the reliable gas m870 a lot of us have wanted for ages at a reasonable, decent price.

People IMMEDIATELY say 'I'm not paying 300 dollars plus fees'.

Attitudes like that are why we can't have nice things. Because rather than support innovation, we just sit back and wait for people to rip it off and buy the cheap option. Way to support new designs guys!

It's people like you that are the reason we see nothing but endless M4 variants coming out year after year- because when companies do spend thousands of dollars on R&D for a new design, China comes along and pinches the design in weeks and everyone goes and buys a cheap inferior alternative for the sake of a few dollars.

It was my understanding full metal pistols are not allowed in Japan unless the barrel is plugged.  Therefore useless for airsofting but still OK to play James Bond in the house with.

I imagine they'll just make mini tanks like the Maruzens that go in the grip.

Ive seen videos of Japanese players using full metal KSC/KWA guns,So I'm guessing the no full metal law only applies to guns made in Japan and not imports.

And above,I remember reading somewhere that It's made of Duralumin,a rather strong alloy comprising of 80% aluminium an 20% cheap metals like magnesium and zinc.

Mate I'm on this like Fireknife on a drunk 18-year old hooker. Get paid at midnight tonight, this is getting ordered with spare gas tanks at 12:01.

I have no issue with people waiting to see if it's any good. I have issues with people whose first response to a new product is 'oh I'll wait for the clone'.

Archived