WISH LIST - Guns that need to be made!

malthus101

i really think it's time for the manufacturers to have another look at AEPs as tech has moved on a fair bit for motors, batteries and mosfets since TM did it. Improve the first 2 and include the latter with a fps boost to around 300-320 mark whilst retaining the excellent hopup aeps have i think they would be alot more popular

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a HK33 made and you can still find it at Redwolf. There were even a few different models but some were discontinued. 

I want G&P and Maruzen to finally work togather to be releasing pre upgraded Maruzen shell ejectors with G&P externals. It took forever to get mine togather and I'd like these to get some attention. 

We also need a GOOD HK45. I know KWA made one but from everything I've read this pistol is a POS. That it functionally has a number of design flaws from the loading nozzle to the feeding ramp. 

Glock has to give up on its stupid laser training aids and start selling the license again. No one uses your laser trainer Glock, everyone just uses ATPs. 

A Scar HAMR. I think VFC is the best choice for this since there externals beat out CA and G&G in the Scar market and you can much more easily upgrade the internals. You wouldn't even need to do much to get it working. Just fill in the gaps that expose the bolt and mess around with the lower rail guard and mark the barrel differently. 

There's nothing wrong with KSC/KWA.

You get young players with one bad experience maybe and it becomes "KWA worst ever; G&G love you. Then that goes on for a while till it's G&G worst ever; King Arms love you and repeat till you've run out of airsoftmegastore monthly specials.

You mean this Russian Grach pistol?

ibiRGzSYWVbU0A.jpg

-Piano

There's one made by Gletcher/WinGun,which is probably the one you posted and from feedback gathered when I was in Ukraine it's a complete piece of *albatross*. Performances are bad,hop up is bad,internals are poorly designed and there are no spare or upgrade parts. Also some external durability issues due to very powdery metals used,mainly trigger guards snapping.

Ultimax LMG is a definite, gotta love that tommy-gun styling.

HK G41 would be rather nice.

A full size double barrelled shotgun, none of this "Mad Max" stuff.

As someone said above, an RPD, we know it's possible cos' some genius made a custom one.

I'll probably think of loads more...

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Gas M60 or M249.

Run off 88g Co2 (or two :D) per 'box' of 200 - 300 rds WITH hefty recoil   :D :D :D

Now there is no one that would not run from a 6"5' man weilding a GBB M60 running through yelling Arnie quotes for no apparent reason.

WHATS THE MATTER? THE CIA GOT YOU PUSHING TOO MANY PENCILS!?

believe it or not a micro tavor does exist. Or at least it appears to exist

It's a photo from 2009.

I believe from a Filipino airsoft shop.

tavor4.jpg

Other than a few pictures nothing has come to light.

Was it a joke? A kick in the nads because of licensing? who knows.

Archived