HK Toy Fair 2014

The Insider

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So besides the new APS shotgun already mentioned in the other thread I also spot a bullpup SVD (I have no idea of what the RS is called) and an AK-12

its an SVU and i really like this one because they went against the mold and shortened up the LoP by bringing the pistol grip back as far as it could go.

in the videos on my thread there is a couple other things like a GSR and something i cant remember...

So besides the new APS shotgun already mentioned in the other thread I also spot a bullpup SVD (I have no idea of what the RS is called) and an AK-12

Tough there are incorrections on the AK-12(flash hider, no gas tube rail, and I don't see the selector switch), Im wondering who is going to make it(I would really love a GHK AK-12 :)).

Can you please give us more info (Brand, AEG-GBB-Spring) on the following guns?

M1 Carbine

SVU (bullpup SVDragunov)

SR-47 (I dont think it is the Bolt one)

Magpul PDR (or is t just the extended grip?)

Have you guys noticed that the APS shotgun is CO2? And that it looks like the shells are just filled to the top with BBs, like real one?

http://imgbox.com/abd9BNr1

EDIT: Looking closer, you can see some little black caps to close the shell, exactly what I suspected.

That's really cool, but with no hop up or even a barrel, Im afraid it will only be as usefull as an M203: on very short distances. Cool for backyard shhoting though. If its metal and wood and under 300$, I might get it.

that sr-47 is not a bolt.

I think it's the OEM of evikes SR-47, remember that one?

PDR is just the grip. Looks less good than the one posted on Arnies by a member who did a very good 3D job.

Afraid that APS shottie might be too hot for skirming.

that sr-47 is not a bolt.

I think it's the OEM of evikes SR-47, remember that one?

PDR is just the grip. Looks less good than the one posted on Arnies by a member who did a very good 3D job.

Afraid that APS shottie might be too hot for skirming.

Could be the OEM for Evikes, yeah.

The APS shotgun takes 12 BBs per shell with (apparently) an output of 1 Joule.

There looks to be an awful lot of interesting products coming out of this show, an awful lot.  Seems like it's been a while now since anything note worthy was announced so this makes a nice change.

Might blunt the impact of SHOT a bit perhaps, at least airsoft wise, but I think we can all live with that.

There is a picture of a woman holding a mac10 or mac11, maybe they mean that (or I really need specsavers).

i hope nobody here is mistaking a MAC for an UZI. otherwise i'll choke the *badgeress* who uses her sidearm as a kneepad. 

Archived