WE new products

fnc

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, Id like a makarov too but, realistically, Ill buy an M84. maybe two if its the usual low WE pricetag.

I already got one of those fake blowback c02 ones. I always liked M84's but the WA ones are basically non existent nowadays. Plus plastic, I hate plastic.

Beretta Cheetah 84 - Of slight interest to the tiny minority of people who collect Berettas and would rather have a WE than a WA, and people who want to cosplay as Trinity from The Matrix on a budget.

Makarov PMM - The only blowback replica ever of the de facto Eastern-Bloc handgun and one of the world's most popular pistols; an essential accessory to any Soviet or Russian-pattern primary and a gun that thousands of airsofters have been waiting decades for.

Priorities, WE. Priorities.

But, but....... Miami Vice? (about the only thing I know the M84 appeared in substantially due to it being a popular high capacity compact defence gun at the time).

However agree whole-heartedly on the Makarov, even if it is a PMM and not the dime a dozen PM.

'FireKnife'

I was awaiting the M84 until I realised I was being an idiot and it was actually the M1951 I was after.

Tempted by the Makarov, but would prefer the PM.  As to the P38 - yup that interests me if WE use their normal pot metal rather than keeping it plastic (assuming it is a Maruzen clone).

Also, I've seen the WE MP5SD6 teased on their Facebook page.

Although I'm waiting for the P38. I'm afraid that the Luger is as iffy as the real deal.

Heh, the real P38 wasn't quite a bastion of reliability either, at least not the wartime models (Later P-1's were probably better). I remember being told by a WWII veteran that he could have taken home one but didn't even bother because they were so prone to failure. And he had taken quite a few foreign pistols home with him including a P-08.

So, at the very least if the WE P-38 has feeding issues we can all be like "It just like the real one!"

And Dapprman, I'm pretty sure the P-38 will be the usual WE pot metal. The pictures are down now, But when they were up, you could clearly see it was unfinished, unpainted metal, not any type of plastic. So no worries there.

Heh, the real P38 wasn't quite a bastion of reliability either, at least not the wartime models (Later P-1's were probably better). I remember being told by a WWII veteran that he could have taken home one but didn't even bother because they were so prone to failure. And he had taken quite a few foreign pistols home with him including a P-08.

Ah, I kinda expected the toggle-lock to be less reliable than the usual straight blowback I'm used to. I don't really trust unusual gas mechanisms after owning an ACM M500 shotty and keeping my friend's ACM Winchester for a few days. And WE's *fruitcage*-up with the 1911s and M9s is another factor.

Its not even an older Beretta, I don't think its any older then the M92. And its certainly still in production. Just not as common.

Edit: its newer then the M92 by 4 years.

It appeared in the mid-70s so that is kinda old :P. And apparently it only stopped production last year.

Still they are not common as you say and they really didn't appear much in the usual place for airsoft pickings as they are more defensive and plinker guns than military, police or even action hero autos :D.

Still so glad one is coming out.

'FireKnife'

Archived