WE new products

fnc

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could be from the hoopla between the while WETTI not actually being WE the manufacturer. WE really should release that PMM though. Too many tears have already been shed for their P90 alone.

Or they might be awesome and release the PMM and call the P90 a space gun. They turned the M&P into a toucan which makes no sense. At least the P90 looks like it could be a space explorer weapon.

Or they could just call it the 'albatross' or something :P.

Though as WE called the PX4 the bulldog and the M&P the Toucan what would the PMM be? Can't really think of any small native Russian animal bar hamsters and I don't even think that breed is commonly from Russia.

But either way the PMM (or a proper PM) would be a killer product to unleash on the world.

'FireKnife'

1.For now , I do believe WE company are OEM SAI's GLOCK Series , but I do not have any information about release time .

2.At same time , WE have some similar products (SAI + M&P 9) for publication .

https://scontent-b-pao.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/10464088_881473268532702_8467362369804924599_n.jpg

https://scontent-b-pao.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t1.0-9/10488242_881473461866016_6282495286749961375_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/10455587_881473465199349_3231399714134927471_n.jpg

3.My favorite P-38 still have not any new progress  :angry:

Yeah I couldn't care less about a sai or anything along those lines. I'd much rather have the classics like the p38 or makarov then some weird looking gun with holes all over it.

It'd be really disappointing if they showed the pictures and then didn't deliver.

Or they might be awesome and release the PMM and call the P90 a space gun. They turned the M&P into a toucan which makes no sense. At least the P90 looks like it could be a space explorer weapon.

*cough* Stargate *cough* Battlestar...

Joking aside for a Stargate junkie like me a GBB P90 would be amazing... Speaking of Battlestar a GBB CX4 would be great too!

Back to these photos though give me that P99! Its just a shame if it ends up being a clone of the existing one that they didnt produce a compatible modern version.

Oh. I forgot. I was under the impression that it was like the SPAS 12 which can be alternated between semi-auto and bolt action. Either way, I think this would be an awesome creation for the airsoft world. Just imagine. No more glorified shotguns we call grenade launcher. Finally an underbarreled shotgun that's actually a shotgun.

I am quite sure someone will find a way to mount the Breacher that Marui are about to release.

Though it would be cool I could see it being a bit front heavy.

Still Marui do really need to make the most of that gas shotgun system as it could go very far. Ithaca M37 Sawn Off please :P.

'FireKnife'

You mean WE please make an Ithica shot gun. I'd like an Ithica, bu only if I came pre-built to 'Hicks' specification; swat style grip and a smooth wooden pump handle/grip thingy me bob. Hhmmmm. Oh and a M41A pulse rifle (all GBB please). Did I mention that earlier . . . .

Maybe make a movie prop repo, like a lawgiver from Dredd (seeing as the have a glock style pistol already, in their armoury. They beng WE).

Well even if WE made one and it worked well enough then yeah why not.

To be honest I would just like to see the system get more use, as it stands I am surprised that WE or similar haven't got one, reverse engineered it and shoved up some screen shots of a full metal clone or similar.

'FireKnife'

I think (going by what others have said) WE are focusing on revamping most of their pistols, making them with better materials (not 100% on that but they are forming on improving their back catalogue of pistols).

I just wanna know when they're going to release the damned SD version of th MP5 (preferably with sliding stock and not a folding or solid stock).

M26 MASS shotgun

I've drawn one up before. Sadly it will not fit a trishot system. The gas 870 system might fit, but unsure how to rig up the gas into the mag as that's the only place to put gas. It will have to use shells that contain the propellant like Tanaka or APS. Or make it a single shot springer.

I have heard similar but I also heard that a couple of years ago and yet bar a slight reduction in the failure rates of the Hi-Capa series it doesn't seem to have changed much, given that most of the 'longer lasting' designs are newer and within the last two or three years.

While it would be good for WE to improve, I mean it isn't like they have a great history in the first place, they could do with expanding too. More just surprised they haven't (though the last time I said such a thing the M&P popped within a few months and that was a near enough new design for WE).

'FireKnife'

I've drawn one up before. Sadly it will not fit a trishot system. The gas 870 system might fit, but unsure how to rig up the gas into the mag as that's the only place to put gas. It will have to use shells that contain the propellant like Tanaka or APS. Or make it a single shot springer.

Try this. Gas flow method of a normal gbbr but have the feed mechanism like a trishot shell. Simply put, instead of feeding bbs through the top like a regular mag, it would feed through the side to match the profile of an inserted shell. Rock and lock the mag like an AK. Along with that since the mag for an M26 is quite large, there's plenty of room for gas that you could curve the bb storage area back up again doubling capacity. Curve the bb feeding tube downward basically.

gas release port

BB feeding hole  --------->   |                   |

|                   |

|                   |

|                   |

|__________|

I think this could work. Just can't have a horizontal feeding tube.

It would be relatively easy to turn the TM 870 into a MasterKey. To turn it into a Masterkey you'd cut the barrel down, unbolt the stock, and then run the gas line either into the magazine tube or into a Redi-Mag with a WA-pattern magazine shell in it.

The M26 is much harder. The bolt is mostly exposed, the shape is very unusual and compact and as far as I know the magazines are unique. That said, it is butt ugly so I'd stick with the MasterKey anyway.

It would be relatively easy to turn the TM 870 into a MasterKey. To turn it into a Masterkey you'd cut the barrel down, unbolt the stock, and then run the gas line either into the magazine tube or into a Redi-Mag with a WA-pattern magazine shell in it.

The M26 is much harder. The bolt is mostly exposed, the shape is very unusual and compact and as far as I know the magazines are unique. That said, it is butt ugly so I'd stick with the MasterKey anyway.

Well, the idea was to eliminate the need for a gas line. That's why I mentioned the m26. If they can get down a gbb m41a with a gas shotty then I'm all for it. Make the shell tube the gas holder. Surely they won't leak like the old m500 gas shotguns did. I think WE can learn from the problems the m500 did and remedy them along with making them shell fed like the tm m870. Plus the mag for the m41a would actually be fairly large. The m41a kit they made for thompsons had a skinny mag to fit in the kit.

Archived