WE P90 GBB

renegadecow

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have thought WE would do a RDS variant.  They already re-brand a load of optics so it wouldn't be stretch for a RDS.  The usual suspects will do the stickers in no time I would think.

WE Europe released a load of optics, not WE themselves and as you say, they are rebrands, as far as I'm aware no one makes an 'airsoft' P90 RDS so it's not as simple as what WE Europe have done.

Yeah, definitely recall something like that.

Admittedly I don't know how it works regarding re branding but you've got to have some sort of relationship with the OEM.  Even if it's just WE Europe, they'd have contacts at the OEM to make it somewhat easier to suggest them to do a P90 RDS.

This one looks more promising than other GIM guns concerning conversion for external power bypassing the magazine. Though it would be nice if companies would readily offer such conversion kit etc. There is a nice market carved for such, not that niche anymore.

The real steel ring sight on the P90 is apparently a steaming pile to actually use though.

Every real steel P90 I've seen being used in a LE/Mil capacity has had a rail adaptor mounted and either an Aimpoint or an Eotech on top.

Every real steel P90 I've seen being used in a LE/Mil capacity has had a rail adaptor mounted and either an Aimpoint or an Eotech on top.

Maybe because RDS version was developed first and TR version later? Since LE\MIL already have got old version it's more reasonablee to get just an adapter instead new base.

It's possible most military/Leo users of the p90 just wanted to use their own RDS that their departments already have for familiarity and maybe battery compatibility. Or for various other reasons. As for me, I like the look of eotechs on trirail p90s, luckily, only because my mask choice doesn't permit the best cheak weld and a high sight picture like that would be perfect for me.

My only gripe with the p90 though is the grip angle.

Anybody know what I can do to comfortably adjust the grip angle for the LoP on the P90?

And a lot of the flak with the real steel "rds" version comes from it being in fact not a red dot. It's a tritium enhanced 1x light collimating optic; virtually a true scope and not a reflex/red dot sight like on airsoft replicas. Now, that in itself isn't an issue but because it has such a small ocular diameter, it's not as forgiving as one would expect from a red dot of the same size. A little shift of your head left or right and all you see is black.

I personally find the P90 the most comfortable weapons platform available.

Light and so manourvable it may as well be an extension of your own body. Sights while high i find perfect as your never straining your neck to get it in the right place!

on my phone, my spelling will suck

Archived