New Tokyo Marui Releases for 2017?

Mike 8-{>

Pretty sure they Explorer they're options on what could handle the AA12s guts. This was probably the it best option, as far as R&D costs go. I don't see those internals fitting into anything else without having to rework the design of the AA12 gearbox. Bravo on Marui's part, it looks much better than an AA12 and the AR grip option and rails is win. Let's hope they develop a hicap using that cool magazine, as I'm not a fan of that stupid heavy drum mag.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SGR-12 is too Future Warfare/Infinite Warfare for me.  Mag looks a bit meh but does look pretty cool with the AA12 drum.  I still prefer the looks of the AA12 and would rather run one, even if the SG-12 is more practical.

Isn't that USP casting one they've been showing for years?

No, it's an all new grey one. I suspect the orange one has been worn out from going to so many years of shows, sitting under the "Next Model" banner. They should be able to get a good few years more from the grey one before they actually have to start thinking about turning it into an actual gun...

Front sight on the HK416D is back to front. Wonder if it will ship that way. :D

SGR-12 may not be based on a RS shotgun, but it'll sell well. It's cool looking and the AA-12 platform has been proven to work, which as far as a large proportion of current consumers is concerned, that's all that's needed. I'd rather use the SGR-12 than an AA-12 based on looks alone.

Can anyone read the Japanese above the gray display models? Expected to be released 2017?

No. Well, no as in ones real and ones made up. Ones gas and ones electric. This is airsoft and everything is just something thrown up the *albartroth*, of a shell (most aegs have very similar internals, same goes for gbb's).

Wonder if that made up shotty will appear in a future resi evil game. . .

Too high tech for me. Thanks though!

So it looks like the release for these unfinished models remains (as always) ... vague.

True to their style, it can take a long time, but sometimes just pop up in stores a few weeks later, without anyone outside TM knowing.

Shame we wont be seeing the G19 in the USA anytime soon if ever. They just shut down the APS versions here recently as well (Evike just had to take them completely out of their catalog and I believe Airsoft GI as well).

Love the shotgun and the 1911's (especially the V10 and Detonics).

Front sight on the HK416D is back to front. Wonder if it will ship that way. :D

It's intentional. That way it only takes one picatinny slot, and it won't close if it collides with something. Had same front sight on my MK18 and plenty of times it was lowered because I hit a bush or something.

Im kinda bummed by the 416. On one hand it is another 416/M4, so still no new weapon for the next gen line. On the other I wish they would have gone for the A5 model instead of this(which was chosen for being used by some US Special Force).

I actually like the look of the SGR even tough it isn't a replica of a real gun. It looks more compact than the AA12, tough I probably won't buy it as I already have the latter.

And no modern pistol from Marui again(VP9, FNX and FNS series), Im not a fan of Glocks and 1911s. :/

It's intentional. That way it only takes one picatinny slot, and it won't close if it collides with something. Had same front sight on my MK18 and plenty of times it was lowered because I hit a bush or something.

Out of all the SF dudes I know, the handful of guys who run the front folding BUIS back to front are in the vast minority and they only do it because they put the PEQ behind it and have difficulty flipping it up if it was facing the right way. Everyone else keeps it facing the normal way because they would rather it get pushed down rather than risk snapping it off hitting it against something.

It's just odd seeing it flipped back to front like that on a rail with no other accessories on it.

CZ just came out with a new striker fired pistol (about the size of the G19). Would be a nice change. Maybe next year (lol)

Yup. The CZ P10-C. Mike Pannone has one in hand. I hope to check it out next week when he's in town. On paper, it's basically the ultimate striker fired polymer frame pistol. On paper that is. Jury is still out if it is. I have (RS) M&Ps, VP9s and Glocks to compare it to. But the sub-$500 retail price tag is incredible! That's cheaper than any Glock MSRPs by a wide margin.

Speaking of CZ's, I don't think Marui has ever done a CZ to date have they?

Archived