• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HK51 outer barrel. Just like mine. Good taste dude.

Hah, well yours got me interested. Ya its a CA version that i got on ebay for a nice price. One thing to note....the hexigon type screw that comes with the gun that holds the outerbarrel and the front sight together was to big for the HK51 barrel. I had to drill it out, but after doing that it works like a charm. The barrel will be hidding a dbc tight bore soon :')

Its kinda hard to explain what was wrong with the aftermarket barrel so if you guys dont understand what i mean i have pics that upon request i will post.

All of your G3 are very nice.

Try mine:

IMG_0011.JPG

real steel wooden front grip, "real steel" leather sling

ka lw silencer

systema mechbox m150

systema tight bore

lots of other minor upgrades

around 530 fps now

hoping for some true criticism

Edited by lordgross
Oh yeah, that works with out the flash setting off the highlights. Blends right into your uniform. :D

Where did you have it done?

My friend, he is a graffiti artist, it took him 2 weeks to get done. I also had some mixed thoughts after I had it done, but now I love it, never seen same like mine :)

It was not meant to be exact flecktarn as is it almost impossible to fit the colours right (the wet paint color you see in a bottle is not the same as the dry one...), but it works with this camo pattern nicely. More useful than ghillie for the gun if you are a sharpshooter (not sniper).

OT: Would you all agree that the SG/1 bipod sucks bigtime??? plus the CA front grip squeeks more than the whole TM G3 replica :) lucky me I had both of them off my back ;)

Edited by lordgross
Systema M150 gearbox......"cough cough" OVERKILL "cough cough." Deffinently a unique gun Lordgross but I still prefer the SG1 varient......

It is now fitted with SP170 Guarder spring and Prometheus Hard Piston, around 580 fps, even though Magnum is present I am afraid to use full auto despite the fact that everybody says that this piston is soo great.

I miss the black look of mine sometimes...

It is up to discussion whether it is still SG/1 or not. The only difference is the wooden G3 foregrip, but it is equipped with a standard SG/1 bipod (the CA stock one squeeeeeeeks). The fact is that the real steel SG/1 has more differences than the standard one which are not reflected in the replicas, for example switch that makes trigger more crisp.

I like the "heavy match grade barrel" look of yours!

It's a pity that the MSG-90 kit from First is not available anymore :(

Edited by lordgross
Systema M150 gearbox......"cough cough" OVERKILL "cough cough." Deffinently a unique gun Lordgross but I still prefer the SG1 varient......

P3130165.jpg

psg1mag.jpg

Hey Yeatzee,

Awesome rifle man, I actually think it looks better than a PSG-1, may I ask is that short mag just a Marui PSG-1 mag and how's the fit and feed?

Also is that scope a Tasco?

Cheers buddy,

Oh and P.S Could you please post the pics on how you drilled and fitted the HK51 barrel?

Edited by Rogal Dorn

Ha thanks. Well the mag is a TM PSG1 15 rounder. All my tm standards feed great also......anyways the mag fits fine, you just got to be careful of the extra long guide rod or w/e you call it. The scope is actually a leapers 4x32 which works perfect for airsoft IMHO. I'll try to take some pics today of the barrel, but i cant make any promises :P

O yea btw the PSG1 mag feeds every bb which is kinda nice....

Edited by yeatzee