• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ha nice one....man i wish i had enought to get the MSG90 kit before they dissapeared. On another note I finally got the supplies to fix my tm claw mount so there's no wobble whtsoever.

Edit: Hey how do you like that psg1 type grip...i was thinking of getting one but they seem a bit large.

Edited by yeatzee
The G3K:

G3K2.jpg

stock in:

G3K.jpg

And with my C8 for size comp..

HPIM1598.jpg

It is a TM MC51 with a BE HK33 Forearm and cocking tube. I plan on building another one with a CA HK33K forearm on a CA Offizier as the base gun.

The only thing that would make this better would be a HK33 RIS. These are old pictures just forgot to post them.

Darn! I was thinking about doing that!

The lower is wrong though. What you really want is a 0-1-20 polymer lower. Thankfully, G&G makes one, and you can get it from WGC!

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i..._cat_GG%20Parts

gg_pt_rlrfs51.jpg

Rob15. Where have you bought the scope sitting on the first SG1?

Got it from firesupport, WGC also have them if you're not in the UK

Rob15: That is pure sex

:D

If I'm not misstaken, GrimGram, that is the G&G Reinforced Polymer Lower Receiver for FS51. It is indeed intended for the G&G version of the MC51, although it should fit neatley on most airsoft G3's I've been told.

Yep, thats the one, it'll fit TM G3s/MC51s, CA G3s and MC51 type things and JG G3s too and its much better than the 2 part reciever and grip set up., just beware the selectors don't always work with the G&G lower.

that tiny little scope must have some good eye reliefe...that thing is far forward.

Aye, my eye needs to be about 6 inches away to see through it clearly. Its a replica of a real scope and mount anyway so if that position is good enough for real military forces then it must work :P

I'd hardly call it tiny either, its nearly as big and bulky as the elcan :o

Rob 15 that is a nive SG1 set. I like the SG1 with the Elcan the most, can we get more detailed pics of that one?

Got these pics i took ages ago, they'll be so deep in this thread i'll post them again though.

PICT0548.jpg

PICT0549.jpg

PICT0550.jpg

Got some new pics too, i'll add them later tonight once i get back from work ;)

Do CA selectors work with it?

Also how much did that Elcan cost you?

CA selectors don't work properly with the G&G lower, nor do TM :/

The Elcan is a guarder replica, it was about £70/$140

Hm. Never noticed those before.

Though, from all accounts that I've heard, the KA midcaps are supposed to be steaming piles of stuff.

The waffle king arms highcaps and standards are by all accounts far better than TM and CA mags, their plastic mids aren't as good as that though.