Thanks Imperator.

I'm on my way to make a counter-sniper out of my CA33K A3. I just need to slap on a bipod, scope and full stock. Already have the scope mount and finishing a custom gearbox so I can just swap it with the original one whenever I want to use this AEG as an assault rifle.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hear you!!

I guess painting would be a solution... :rolleyes:

I've contemplated getting a JG G3A3 and slapping a Metal body and cocking tube assembly on it but that's be more expensive than a CA.

JG G3A3 $140

CA G3 Metal Body $138

CA G3 Metal Cocking Tube Assembly $60

CA G3A3 $274

-_-

By the way, where are you getting you SG1 bipod from?

I had one on my SG1, but I sold it when I transformed the rifle into an A3. Now I'm looking for a bipod again, to mod it to the original A3 bipod...

I'm getting it here.

While we're on the subject of M203's on G3's, I found this :

Defense_wrdCqfwI.jpg

Edited by Marginal

@Marginal

Here in Portugal we have a somewhat "difficult" costums office. And any stuff that resembles military equipment is bound for a trip to the police offices for expert analisys!!! And It ain't cheap!!!

That's why I avoid buying stuff outside Europe, stuff that can be interpreted as military equipment anyway...

What's it like in Switzerland?

Thanks for the info though!! ;)

@Marginal

Here in Portugal we have a somewhat "difficult" costums office. And any stuff that resembles military equipment is bound for a trip to the police offices for expert analisys!!! And It ain't cheap!!!

That's why I avoid buying stuff outside Europe, stuff that can be interpreted as military equipment anyway...

What's it like in Switzerland?

Thanks for the info though!! ;)

You're welcome.

In Switzerland, whenever you want to import a complete airsoft gun, you need to have an importation licence. You're allowed to import max. 3 replicas per licence. It's the same import form that you need for importing a real gun. This law has been introduced early this year.

However, you can import spare gun parts and build it yourself at home. For example, get a gearbox in a package, then a metal body, then a stock etc. You can have your rifle the custom-skipping way!

Got my baby 95% done this weekend

PDI parts all installed, JB welded the 2 peice cocking tube into a 1 peice, same with the front sight/external barrel/flashider. Just want to retap the holes that secure the chamber block to the cocking tube for some epic machine screws and then ill finally be able to move on to the internals