Classing Army DT-4 (Or Double M4)

26731092_2057318337880576_19109654628151

From their FB page, no info given.

Based on the 'Silver Shadow Gilboa Snake' RS

gilboa-snake-ar-15.jpg

Edited by AG1212

Of all the things that the airsoft manufacturers could be doing... why? :(

I guess WE gonna have to make a quad M4 to compete with this :P

Will this platform be on aeg? If so, will that mean one gearbox and two barrels? Or two gearbox and two barrels (most likely not)? But most likely a GBBR. 

But yeah, another unnecessary wall-hanger in my opinion

Edited by Crying Scum

I actually thought of ways of making one for the lols, if it's not terribly expensive and uses some standard parts I'd go for it.

Yeah I don't get the hate its unique enough.

A 2 gearbox aeg would have alot of firepower too, not to mention having a high fps semi auto set up in one and a 1j rof monster in the other ;)

Running on the theory that it's a V2 gearbox derivative, that's one pistol grip so only one motor.

Do we think it's gonna split the load halfway down the gear train and have 2 independent pistons or will it use a linked piston like the tri shot shotgun? Or maybe a single oversized piston which has 2 nozzles in the piston?

For my thinking, I reckon a double spur gear with an extra sector gear and 2 independent pistons would have been how they did it.

I'm very curious as to what the performance will be like. Will pulling two gearboxes result in an effectively halved rate of fire? Or is the combination of modern high-torque motors and high-discharge lipos powerful enough to pull two gearboxes with only a modest reduction in fire rate?

Edited by CatgutViolin

It's wrong but it's just so unique that I want it. Curious to see how it performs. Is it Classic Army or is Classing Army a new brand I've not heard of? :P 

They tried making GBB pistols before and they set the standards for the lowest point.

Remember their 1911's? first time i had to "carpet ban" a specific model from my repair shop.

Wasn't aware CA does GBBRs. They tried making GBB pistols before and they set the standards for the lowest point.

I skimmed the thread before and didn't realize it hadn't been clarified: Per AirsoftGI, this is an AEG, using a gearbox with two separate pistons both pulled by the same motor.

One motor can EASILY pull two 390fps/M120 gearboxes.

M150 would be tons more stressful for the motor in comparison with same ratio.

You would need ONE unique gear to run two boxes and rest would be standard stuff.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the RS version had two triggers? Think I saw it in some vid, could be wrong...

How good are the CA electrics? Replaceable easily?

Unless they went crazy with the gears and electrics this might be my next purchase.

Having two DSGs in my mystery box is purely coincidental.