would you buy and armalite if...  

192 members have voted

1. 1. would you buy and armalite if...

• America didn't use them as a primary asualt rifle
    • Everyone didnt have one
    • Some other country ued then as a primary asualt rifle
    • They looked better
    • They were more comfortable to use
    • I already did buy an armalite (please state why)

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The poll makes no sense. I'd run it through grammar check again if I were you.

:lol: That's what I've been trying to bring it to his attention. Or maybe he's just trying to see which question of the above (such as would you buy and armalite if America didn't use them as a primary asualt rifle?) people like to ask, and then, he'll make another thread asking it. :lol:

I bought one cos it is, undeniably, a decent all-rounder for the airsoft field.

Alternatives would probably be the CA36 or the SIG552 but I bought an ICS M4 cos of its clever gearbox.

TBH, ICS hadn't made their M4 so nifty I would have probably bought something else instead.

I only use an Armalite because when I get into the King County Sheriffs Department, that's what I'll be issued. I want to be proficient with it (handling wise, accuracy is different on a real steel). Same thing goes for glocks. I wonder if that's the 5th or 6th time I've said this shpiel....

<_<

How about "I am going to buy an armalite"?

Edit: whoops. Now working on reading skills.

I'm basically the only airsofter in my state, so I don't care who else has one. I used to not like them, but the design is growing on me (probably because I play too much BF2). :lol:

I like the look of older armalites, the m16a1 vietnam and earlier (only they had an ar-10 in airsoft, would be awesome). I don't like the newer handgrips much, and I only like straight mags for some reason. I'm getting an m16a1 vietnam soon, hopefully. I'd get a g3 if it wasn't for the m16a1 vietnam.

Airsoft, for me, is a military simulation hobby. Since JASOC is based on the US military (US Army to be exact) we all cary M4s. The Armalites are good guns, both r/s and airsoft, and have a great deal of customization available.

The mindset of "it's too popular, so I can't have one" seems to fly in the face of the MILSIM aspect of Airsoft. Sounds more like Counter Strike than MILSIM to me.

Archived