Navy SEAL Pictures/Discussion Pt.1

hippiehater44

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, my friend, I gained a plus 1 on my Ebay feedback. Thus, there is gain. I helped create work for the postal office and the money transfer service, thus helping the economy, thus helping me stay on my job, hehehe. :D

I was only speaking on a scooberoo-centric trans-time-planar monetary scale. Touche, nonetheless. :D Awesome PC find. I want one.

LORD_SEX: Another goddamn awesome series of pictures. I always find it amusing how similar Spain and New Jersey woods look.

Anybody have a bead on where I might find an Eagle Khaki Double Pistol mag pouch? Seem to be out of stock just about everywhere.

Working on my new first line for my CQB setup (aiming to space it out to finish it up in early march).

Just ordered for my CQB SEAL first line:

-Eagle Duty Belt in black

-Eagle black belt pad

-Eagle MLCS Smoke Grenade pouch in khaki

-M18 Inert Smoke Grenade

-BHI Pistol Lanyard

-BHI Omega M16 Double Mag Drop Leg Pouch

-BHI E&E Pouch

Looking to order my black 6004, baton, and baton sheath this week. I'll snag an OD mich, flight suit, and life preserver units over the next month or so. No rush. I'm digging on being able to leverage my outfitted MBSS rather than dumping more money into another PC. So while still NOT cheap, this CQB setup is infinitely less lame on the expense-o-meter.

http://hkpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51046

He buys them and gets the LE discount. The price list is on page 3, 6004's are $67 b4 shipping. You have to just get the model number and message him. Ive never done it myself but he has been doing it for a while and bought a ridiculous amount of Safariland goodies for guys there, and ive never heard a complaint.

You know who was LS' fireteam buddy during that fateful infiltration op, right?

94366610-L.jpg

DSC07569Medium.jpg

There was a large volume of fire and we had to bring the fight to the enemy! *LOL*

94366422-L.jpg

DSC08042Medium.jpg

We threw them everything we had...

245329788-L.jpg

DSC07936Medium.jpg

I took shots all over, was taken a POW...

but someone had to evade capture, live another day, and tell the story... LOL! (all for fun guys :)

DSC07614Medium.jpg

Archived