• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Cheers ;)

Our loadouts are actually based on the kit used by the local Police armed response, and as such is unique (as far as we know) in the airsoft world :D I mean, there are plenty of standard SWAT/SAS style loadouts out there, but very rarely do you see an actual British police loadout, and even rarer (if at all) one based on a local armed response team!

We have a few more photos from Sunday, so if anyone wants to see them, just give me a PM and I'll send you a link ;)

Si

• 2 weeks later...
This is SART (Sheffield Armed Response Team) at the new Lightfighter Urban site at Loxley, Sunday 11th Feb 2007:

-snip-

Excellent and obviously authentic looking impressions there!

Authentic enough to compel me to ask this question: How does the conversation play in your head I wonder? You know the one- the one where you get pulled over on the way home from a game, and the officer walks up to your side of the car, and then you begin to explain "Officer, no sir, I'm not on the force sir....it's actually a bit of a laugh....have you ever heard of "Airsoft"?....if you'll let me explain....BTW, I have some very real looking weapons here in the back seat....." :unsure:

No doubt you never wear your full kit to and from a game, but yikes! I'd never be comfortable doing that- cheers! Thats one of the reasons I do older period loadouts- chances of getting nicked for 'impersonating an officer' dressed in WWII fatigues- 0

;)

-G

Edited by Guinness
  • 3 weeks later...