Forum Members running into each other

Agent47

ahh yes but i am still the only member of this forum to witness his superb hiding technique while dressed in desert gear!!

RARRrrrrr......

and yes i have met havoc at AG.......still deciding if that was such a good idea!

I keep bumping into Urban-ninja ever since AG-05...

In fact, before and during as well...

I once saw him in a bedroom next to my own!!!

And when I went downstairs 5 minutes later to get some breakfast... I saw him in the kitchen doing a fry up!!!

zomg! :blink:

And when I went downstairs 5 minutes later to get some breakfast... I saw him in the kitchen doing a fry up!!!

But then again you happen to be the mak brothers,

Correct or am I a fool?

I'll be rubbing shoulders with Xaccers, Rizzo and Billymak on sunday, but that's at a skirmish so it probably doesn't count.

I keep seeing a red Ford Probe (not like all the time, that would require psychiatric help), and I always check if it's got R22 behind the wheel. So far, no.

Oh, and next Thursday I might just happen to bump into Ghost_Rider and Hardcore Mitsuko.

:rofl:

nope, never happend to me, although i probably will see ClpHicks around town sometime now :blink:

Archived