Halloween

Butter18c

Hey, I was just wondering what ya'll gonna do for halloween. I know most of us are to old for trick or treating, but theres still parties and stuff. Me and my friend were talking about us and maybe 2 other people coming over to my house, getting dressed in full camo, including face paint, and hide outside and scare my other friends who will come over later. I also thought it would be cool if we could "rappel" (did I spell that right?) from the roof. Its a short distance, about 10 feet or less. I doubt we're gonna do that though, I just know one of my friends would fall off. Anyways, just post what your plans are

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

decorating my house like hell...i mean like goin and scaling the wall of my house to put things up....5 Fog makers...lots of lights and 7 speakers on the windows and 2 subs.......ill be in my ghillie...actin like a bush anad scaring ppl when they get candy......

I was going to post this thread, glad someone else did it first, so I don't have to take the blame for it.

Anyway, the club I work at does a halloween party, and as a promoter, I am required to wear a costume. Last year I did a full Punisher loadout (leather trench, vest, and all...), and this year, rather than donning my airsoft gear, I was thinking about going as a green army man. You know, the little plastic soldiers. Green pants, shirt, jacket, boots, helmet, M16A1 (springer), ALICE gear, and Green face and hand paint. My roommate is considering going along with it, and being a tan army man. I thought it was unique.

Anyway, that's my costume... I couldn't stray from my regular violent theme, but hey... Halloween is an airsofter's holiday.

Aaron

Me and my friend were talking about us and maybe 2 other people coming over to my house, getting dressed in full camo, including face paint, and hide outside and scare my other friends who will come over later.

You're too old for trick or treating, but not for this? Obviously it requires a high level of maturity ^_^

If you're going to do that, do it with style.

It wasn't Haloween, but it was a birthday party. We set up a big ploy to get the birthday boy for doing drugs ( :rolleyes: ) and told most people at the party so people didn't get too scared. Then 6 of us dressed in full SAS regalia stormed the house and took him to his knees ^_^. Safe to say he was genuinely quite scared.

Don't know what I'll do this year, haven't really thought about it. Will probably just follow the crowd... I don't even know when Haloween is.

"err, hello ancient egyptian mummy, what can i do fo you on this fine desert night?"

"EEARARGHHHGGHHGAHGAERA"

"i see. do you want brandy with that, or just Edam?"

"EARARGHARE"

"sweet as a nut. i didn't know that. so is that just fig rolls then?"

"EAREAREAAGHAGHGHFAREA"

"now there was no need for that was there dude?"

*coughcough* "sorry had something stuck in my throat. i need your spleen so i can live again"

"you can shove that idea up your *albartroth* mate"

*screamin_weasel bottles mummy*

"err, hello ancient egyptian mummy, what can i do fo you on this fine desert night?"

"EEARARGHHHGGHHGAHGAERA"

"i see. do you want brandy with that, or just Edam?"

"EARARGHARE"

"sweet as a nut. i didn't know that. so is that just fig rolls then?"

"EAREAREAAGHAGHGHFAREA"

"now there was no need for that was there dude?"

*coughcough* "sorry had something stuck in my throat. i need your spleen so i can live again"

"you can shove that idea up your *albartroth* mate"

*screamin_weasel bottles mummy*

:rofl: screamin weasel for teh win.

Halloween should be fun. I'm considering a police raid spoof too, the posibilities...

Archived