2011 Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Why do some guns have that wierd meat hammer thing on the end? I'm not talking about the strike kit, I want the reason.

Nice gun btw, 1647. And like Sledge said, a pic of a 4.3 next to a 5.1 please.

For Sledge and Pokethepope:

Pictures are HUGE, sorry, PS is fighting with Norton since I updated and I'm still working on the fix.

I'll take my rep points with compliments on my paintjob. Because its sooo coool.

Edited by Glenn
The idea springs from close protection work, where you might be pressed right up against someone and need to shoot them.

Cheers.

still don't quite get it... so I presume you can't do tht with a normal pistol as the hot gas from the bullet won't vent?

:huh: So basically the extra gas blows the slide back too much that the gun stops working? Then the Grenade Launchers in Killer7 are real stupid............... Edited by Pyro

No, the gas doesn't leak out, nothing happens. You pull the trigger, but the hammer won't drop, because the trigger bar has been seperated from the sear by the disconnecter. Once the slide returns to its normal position, ie after you remove it from whoever's neck it was in, you can fire as normal. No loss of gas, no nothing. The problem is in that specific moment you want to be shooting, your gun is useless.

No, the gas doesn't leak out, nothing happens. You pull the trigger, but the hammer won't drop, because the trigger bar has been seperated from the sear by the disconnecter. Once the slide returns to its normal position, ie after you remove it from whoever's neck it was in, you can fire as normal. No loss of gas, no nothing. The problem is in that specific moment you want to be shooting, your gun is useless.

So it would work even if it doesn't have the spikes?

I figured this would be a good thread to ask this question:

Where can I find a online shop tht has a springfield or limcat hi capa slide in stock AND accepts VISA straight? (not paypal)...

The other question is, is it actually realistic to put a 1911 slide on a 2011 frame?

Edited by FUmiYAsu

Well, here is my preciousss. WA Wilson Hi-cap with metalslide and all the extras to make it shoot better than my aeg... Also added the Nineball rail for Hicappa and it fits like glove.

I use it for skirmish and it does the job.

post-3146-1141689273_thumb.jpg

post-3146-1141689293_thumb.jpg

Edited by psgP2