Multicam Pics!

Yes they skirmish in those vests, the pouches are on there way from Endom, should be

arriving by the end of the month, I have my spare mags in the vest pockets which hold

quiet a few, as for the others, the one with the watch has his spare mags on his left leg which

which cant be seen in the photo, but as I said were waiting for our pouches cause every where

there out of stock, hopefully by the end of the month should be loaded out properly :D

hahah yea

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And how about black? Teetee's pictures were good, does anyone else have MC and Black gear?

Thanks,

Wulfgar

@Wulfgar

You can see a bit in the picture I posted above. It looks kind of funny in my opinion. The black is a complete contrast to the multicam and can really give you away in certain situations.

@Grim

Thanks. The playground there is really great. It's a mixture of woodland and subterrainian tunnels, where it's pitch black. Only way to see there is using flashlights. The tunnels allow for really sneaky actions, cause you can use them to emerge behind enemy lines :D

Well, that's settled, don't see that a lot on forums, people working it out in a mature way ;)

Anyways, back to the Multicam!

multi3.jpg

This is me and part my team playing at an old WWI railway fortress. I'm in the middle. Belgian guy in front, and a german covering the rear :D

I think the Multicam blends in rather well with the dead leaves on the ground.

The black vest has since been replaced by a OD green vest as well ;)

Damn you guys are lucky to have stuf like that around!

@Wulfgar

You can see a bit in the picture I posted above. It looks kind of funny in my opinion. The black is a complete contrast to the multicam and can really give you away in certain situations.

Agreed. Black and multicam would just be pointless. DPM yes - they are both quite dark. Multicam - no. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
I think its quite odd seeing rainman with out his helmet on lol. He normally always has it on.

Grim

Well the weather was a bit warmer than expected half way through the game plus I just have to show off my mishapen head!

So, so tempted.......

That's it, I'm off to shop for multicam..........

Welcome to the family!

Edited by ECRRRainman

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC!

If you have an issue with patches/Insignia/Logos worn by members here please either take it to PM's or the off topic section.

Remeber players here are replecating and some may take it further than others.

_MARS,Dec 2 2006, 01:33 AM]Try to just not wash them as much as you can.  Wait until you cat barfs on them for instance.

Two weeks ago I went to Disney World for the week and came back to find that my cat urinated (cause I can't say ######) all over the box I kept my airsoft gear in. <_<

Edited by poorieuser