Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wege1je0.jpg

I didn't know this, but was taken of me, overlooking a wee lake down here, mid-game.

I kinda feel embaressed about it.. because I am not wearing face cam.. for a change.. >_< the pink in my face sticks out badly.. sigh

Like Ghost Recon much?

Yeeeeeeeeeeeah! Look my right arm!

You actually bought Crye BDU's?? Jesus.. shoulda just got the SKD ones. Anyway, you need a beretta with a tac-light, its what they use in GRAW. Also noticed your XM8 stock bending in the second pic.  :P

I know I know, the question is.... How many time?

Awesome XM8, Akira. Any chance we could get pictures of you shouldering it?

Ok! ;) , next week more photos.

Good bye, Akira.

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/6207/wege1je0.jpg

I didn't know this, but was taken of me, overlooking a wee lake down here, mid-game.

I kinda feel embaressed about it.. because I am not wearing face cam.. for a change..  >_< the pink in my face sticks out badly.. sigh

Wow that place is beautiful :o

Although silenced and unsilenced M9s and M1911A1s (and Type 92s and Type 52s) would be appropriate for Ghost Recon 2. I believe that the M1911A1 is also in the computer version of GRAW, along with the Glock 18 (and an MP5, I think).

The pistols available in GRAW are the Glock 18C and M9 Beretta, along with an MP5 SD and the PDW version of the XM8

Looks fairly good too me. Not too shabby at all.

Although I'm not really digging the headwear. Grabing a multicam or OD ballcap would improve it quite a bit.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

AHAHA yeah my multicam boonie hasnt come in yet so i just through that on my head LOL

Edited by squeeky