• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And being able to empty that clip in under 2 seconds is pretty handy :rolleyes:

I prefer the 23F myself.

Tho....been eyeing up a 17 (the new Marui version with tritium sights) and a nice silencer) for a while. Should be a nice partner for my MP7 in CQB

You weren't there, you didn't watch it happen wondering if anyone you knew got out, you didn't lose any one, you're not fighting for our country, you're shooting plastic, you're not quietly respecting *beep*, you're just buying into the commercialization of peoples' misery and loss, if you want my 2 in the morning almost sober opinion.

Now how can you be sure of that?

ANYWAY! Back to pictures of MC goodness!

108475920-L.jpg

108475945-L.jpg

Yay, nice pictures and great gear

Though I must admit, the wood stock on the M14 looks kind of....uh....anachronistic (?) next to the Multicam rig. :P

Edited by Lithium Jack

Teetee i thought it was no longer FIBUA (Fighting In Built Up Areas) But OIBUA (Operations In Built Up Areas) Or for us scousers FISH (Fighting In Someones House) lol Awesome pic though, Where is that site? Looks an interesting place to play, and your minimi gunners goggles look funky in that 3rd pic down kind of weird in the colour like he cant see through em, maybe thats just me being weird again lol.

Grim

Well, that's settled, don't see that a lot on forums, people working it out in a mature way ;)

Anyways, back to the Multicam!

multi3.jpg

This is me and part my team playing at an old WWI railway fortress. I'm in the middle. Belgian guy in front, and a german covering the rear :D

I think the Multicam blends in rather well with the dead leaves on the ground.

The black vest has since been replaced by a OD green vest as well ;)

Edited by Tjer
I'm about to get meself a multicam loadout, but how would multicam look when contrasted with a woodland color vest?

Here is my team mate Mule sporting Crye MC and his new MOD II vest

108474842-L.jpg

108475533-L.jpg

I think it doesnt look all that bad, you be the judge