Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

What do you guys think of this Bowman PRR Head strap?

(Click pics for larger pic)

bowmanprrmulticam01iz3.th.jpg bowmanprrmulticam02un1.th.jpg bowmanprrmulticam03qo2.th.jpg bowmanprrmulticam04ld1.th.jpg bowmanprrmulticam05rd8.th.jpg

bowmanprrmulticam06xq5.th.jpg bowmanprrmulticam07zy5.th.jpg

I normally wear a different hat (tan or MC) but this one will let you see the MC strap a little better. ;)

Made from real Crye Multicam (Mil Spec lightweight 50/50 nylon/cotton twill).

Edited by uscmCorps
Does that mean.... you would be able to make some for other people willing to purchase them? ;)

Perhaps. ;) I've sold quite a few in the past (not on here) and made a mint on 'em. I might throw one up on ebay and see what people are willing to pay for them. I make them in my spare time, so I haven't got an insane amount of them and I'm just one person...

Ive been seeing a load of custom made mc bits on ebay resently, like mg sling, p90 harness sling, p90 double mag pouch and water proof coat. All over priced obvisously lol.

Ive been seeing a load of custom made mc bits on ebay resently, like mg sling, p90 harness sling, p90 double mag pouch and water proof coat. All over priced obvisously lol.

They usually don't start off overpriced... they just get bid up like crazy. People pay what they think something is worth. The way I bid on anything on ebay is simple, I bid the absolute maximum amount that I am willing to pay for it (and not 1 cent more). If I get outbid... then it wasn't meant to be. A lot less frustrating that way. ;)

Alpha, I'll keep you in mind. :)

Yeah i know, but they also seem to set a rather high reserve price. I understand that the items are one off's and probably worth the money. Just wish i had the skills and equiptment to make them my self lol.