• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's not what thomasw has been telling me :o

Nice team load out, nice site too.

Ild like to kit my team out in MC too but we are mostly poor students. Still, when i win the lotto :P

Edited by msx361

1st picture is on Ft. Jackson....sadly we have just been told that they will no longer allow airsoft to be played there...we were so close to getting the MOUT site too. 2nd picture was after a team practice at a somewhat local paintball place. As you can see, many more of us are into gear as well. HSGI is a big favorite amongst the team. I'd rather go with tan gear, we are going to start using MARPAT some and play on the green side.

Any airsoft gun is $100 flat, just have to pay for shipping. Im going to wait and see what Halo's looks like before I go ahead and send mine. I dont doubt the product, im just worried for some reason. Real gun ares $250 I believe. O and any accessorie you have is extra by like $20 a piece.

I am not sure how they dip them. I know they told me my aimpoint would be fine. You have to remove the gearbox, motor and hop-innerbarrel for them. 100 bucks for the gun. I am not sure about the rest. I'm expecting 150 or so plus shipping.

If it looks good I am sending them a box of mag mags next.

We shall see. It takes 2 weeks so when it gets in I will post the pictures.

I hope I like it.

Edited by Halo C1

Her elbow looks broken. :D

Do you really have the same gear and AEGs or does she just wear your stuff and you put it together with Photoshop? Because it looks really (almost to much) identical and her clothes are a little bit oversized.

Her elbow looks broken. :D

Do you really have the same gear and AEGs or does she just wear your stuff and you put it together with Photoshop? Because it looks really (almost to much) identical and her clothes are a little bit oversized.

Yes they have been photoshopped, look at the far left mag pouch on both loudouts, same pattern to the last detail.

Yeah photoshop is my tool of choice lol.

Its my kit on her. It very barely fits her, shes a size 6 and im like erm, i dont actually know. Any way, it was hangin off her, she couldnt handle the weight of the ciras either lol, bless her.