Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Michael "Pearl Harbor/The Island/Armageddon/ sucked hardcore" Bay is directing. Produuced by Senior Speilbergo for next summer. I'm digging it, as long as include the dinobots, seriously, why were those robots mentally retarded?! Robots can't be retarded. Unless you're talking about this guy:

big5.jpg

Woohoo! My multicam's here! Not Crye though. :( By reading the tags it's obvious. Heres a few errors.

Jacket tag-Trousers,Army Combat Uniform

Nylon/cotten ripstop

1.Adjust waist size with intemal waistband thi.

3.Washing:Nachine wash in cold water using permanent Press Cycie or hand wash(blah blah blah)

5.DO NOT STARCH orCOMMERCILLY HOT PRESS.

Yes, thats exactly how it's written... <_<

I still love them though. Works very well where I play and they're very comfortable.

Some images taken of me yesterday. I didn't even know someone had a camera out that day. :P

_MG_1510%20(Small).jpg

_MG_1512%20(Small).jpg

The material of the SKD and cry BDU's are the same. The only difference is the design/layout of the BDU's. I personaly swear by the SKD ones (as seen in the photo's) i've had those for about a year and not a single stich as come loose.

i just finished a sick plate carrying vest using the 1000D waterproof cordura multicam. Its completely different, i modeled it after someguy's on www.lightfighter.net/eve. It has a molle strap covered assault pack/camel back holder, and a molle covered chest plate. i made the whole thing, a velcro admin pouch, a radio pouch, and 4 double m4/m16 mag pouches. Im working on a medic/various *beep* pouch and a mag dump pouch. whole thing cost me like 50-60 bucks to make and ill have pics in like a day.

They don't make a production MC CIRAS, I've never seen a custom one either. However Eagle does make the non-releaseable ciras style plate carrier in MC:

http://skdtac.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIE...&ProdID=46&HS=1

What does "non-releaseable" mean??

Great, now I'm stuck between a Multicam one and a CIRAS one. :unsure:

Edited by dwade32
Non-release means that it does not have a cable shreding system.

Exactly, it's based on the look of the CIRAS, but it's not releaseable, hence CIRAS-like.

The CIRAS is all tied together with a steel break away cable, the new Law Enforcement one I linked to is almost EXACTLY like a CIRAS, just not Releaseable. A feature none of us will ever really need in airsoft. Regardless, I know a couple of guys who bought that Eagle LE plate carrier, and they LOVE it.

The only thing you give up is some molle strips on the upper chest.

Regardless, I know a couple of guys who bought that Eagle LE plate carrier, and they LOVE it.

The only thing you give up is some molle strips on the upper chest.

I would be one of them, heh. Seems great although I've only worn it and haven't skirmished in it yet. Don't think I'll miss the upper MOLLE missing, but you never know. Gotta wonder how much lighter it is than a CIRAS, without the cable release system. When you and I get together, we might be able to compare roughly, I'm not about to take all my pouches off just to see, lol.

As BARSrule2's post shows, some Multicam CIRAS' were made. I've seen one person saying it was only 11, but I'm thinking it was more. Triad Tactical had Large land CIRAS' for sale up until recently. I've seen them advertised on AR15.com, also, both Land and Maritime.

Here's a guy that had both, but I think only Maritime right now:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=90&t=353008

FYI, Eagle will take custom orders so you could ask them to make Multicam items, but last I checked, I think the min order was 20 but I can't recall exactly. So, if you're willing to put out the dough and try to sell the rest...