HSGI Mk23 socom drop leg holster

HSGI drop leg platform, with 2x TT M4 doubles

Camelbak

Civvie desert boots

HSGI ball cap

TM Mk23 socom,3xmags

CA CQB,G&P aimpoint rep,G&P Tac light,TM spec ops supressor, Spectre Mout sling

10x MAG midcaps

Fantastic kit Jimmy. Loving the BCS body armor.

It's definitely on my list to buy sometime down the road.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Thanks :) , the armours really comfy, i wore to my last skirmish its just it was about 30 degrees so i ditched at lunchtime, it works really well with the MAV and allows a good amount of movement but not so good when prone, you have to crane your neck a bit, other than those small issues its a great bit of kit, well made and reasonably priced.

jim :)

Hey waco kid where did you order your multicam gear from? Im trying to get some here in the UK but i also want the Molle gear as well along with my old with my vein search for some where that sell a woodland Molle vest with pouches.

Grim

It's mostly from outside the UK.

I did get some stuff a while back from Airsoft Supplier & I know that Jimmypie has dealt with On Patrol and their kit seems to be up to scratch.

In the US/Canada I've bought from:

Op Tactical

SKD

Emdom

Seal Action Gear

Tactical Tailor

Eagle

& several ebay sellers quite successfully.

I also have items on route from:

Recce Gear

ICE

however both these companies suffer from customer care issues & slow production rate so I wouldn't suggest using them for the time being.

I don't see much of an advantage in buying MC MOLLE vests that have PALS webbing covering almost 50% of the surface area.

Then your entire vest is going to be covered with pouches (well maybe empty in the back).

Unless all the gear makers start doing what EssTac has done, by replacing PALS webbing with folded cordura, i don't see a clear advantage in buying MC MOLLE vests.

The I.C.E kit has MC pals but to be honest I've not noticed the colour of the webbing to be much of an issue in the field, MC tends to blend itself quite happily.

Most of the rigs I base my loadout on are plain Tan they work very nicely, I've always fancied an MC vest carrier though.

*Jimmypie I'll have to order another Eagle LE vest now. Shame. :D

All the plate carriers look great. But nothing comes close to the Crye Battle Chassis... Considering filling an application to become an 'active member of the United States LE / Military' to get my hands on one. There has to be another way!

All the plate carriers look great. But nothing comes close to the Crye Battle Chassis... Considering filling an application to become an 'active member of the United States LE / Military' to get my hands on one. There has to be another way!

become a bounty hunter...? I think they're considered LEO people in some states that have them...

I didnt know the military/ LE issued out the CRYE Battle Chassi....I know the Marines dont have the funds for that...i dont think the Army does either

I tell ya whats a genious invention though, that Battle shirt that Crye has. Light weight underneath your vest, but thick as a blouse on the arms

cryecombo.jpg

Also the pants with the intergrated knee pads are awesome. Wish those 2 things came in MARPAT, because i would buy it in a hearbeat.

Edited by Milla

But that would mean that Crye would have to admit that marpat was *GASP* better than MC. Heresy, even though we know it's true. Yeah that Battle shirt is cool, but me thinks mah beer belly wouldn't be flattered by that shirt, I'll pass. LOL!

Until you're playing in 100*+ weather with full gear on that's the best part of the Combat shirt. Been able to stay cooler in the heat and decently warm during the winter with it on. Stitching along the compression shirt part though is already beginning to unravel. Easily fixable but for the price I paid I'm not too thrilled. Crye has to do some serious QC. I've heard a few real operators have been modifying their bdu's like the combat shirt, minus the synthetic fibers of course.

The combat pants have one additional feature that few people are probably aware of. The ability to code brown without removing all/any of your gear. ;)

Edited by freq88
The combat pants have one additional feature that few people are probably aware of. The ability to code brown without removing all/any of your gear. ;)

Do I really need 200 dollar CRYE multicam's to drop a dookie in my pants? Won't normal BDUs still have that feature for when I need to you know...number two. :unsure:

Assume I'm lazy and am too tired to unbutton my pants and you know think to myself, "what the hell, I'll just ###### in my pants!"

Edited by Titleist
I tell ya whats a genious invention though, that Battle shirt that Crye has. Light weight underneath your vest, but thick as a blouse on the arms

cryecombo.jpg

Also the pants with the intergrated knee pads are awesome. Wish those 2 things came in MARPAT, because i would buy it in a hearbeat.

Since Crye has ran out of everything (except for the c khaki colored stuff)

Allen of Dorksoft has sewed his own version of a the crye battle shirt using a woodland blouse and a brown UA compression shirt.

cryeshirt_a.jpg

it's amazing

Edited by boosterboy