• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmmm kinda :unsure:

tyler2.jpg

Oh nossssssssss. :)

Sonny what's the side arm? Doesn't look like a Desert Eagle to me.

I sold off my NBB MK23 to Jimmypie, he uses it quite effectively to snipe. I found it a bit unwieldly. Gone for a USP Tactical now, just waiting for a threaded barrel.

Edited by The Waco Kid
Sonny what's the side arm? Doesn't look like a Desert Eagle to me.

My side is a KWA Glock 18c(also have a KSC 18c, but not as pretty...work as functional atm) in a Safariland 6004 thigh holster. The full auto is a nice thing to fall back on.

Sorry Sonny :( - Wasnt supposed to be some sought of circus attraction :P

If these guys werent around the same age as me...my mom would have some explaining to do! :P No worries kliskey, its all good!

:rifle: You have been beaten. :domokun:

Anyways back on topic. I was thinking of getting some of the Multi cam from wolf armouries but i like the look of those neat build in elbow and knee pads, but where to you get them from? or do you guys buy a different variant with the pads already on the gear?

Grim

Edited by Grim

thanks Kliskey, looks like im going to be saving my pennies for a while to get the good stuff. i think the stuff on wolf is replica. No worries a few of my friends will find the replica prices just fine lol.

Thanks again.

Grim

The Hong Kong stuff no matter what size whether they are trousers or shirts have the same label on the inside.

I meant when you see the sizes on sites. RedWolf had trousers in a 30" waist marked as 'XL'. Now I'm no Jude Law, but Jesus...

AIRSOFT CAMO!!!

Sorry just had to.

It looks nice, has some good features added to it, but just doesn't do it for me in the end.

Ok.....Good for you.

Listen, don't buy the MC from Wolf - Its way to over priced at £55 :o and the replica eBay stuff that I have is the same supplier that Wolf has :P - Better yet, its £20 cheaper which also includes shipping :)

Edited by kliskey

Well surprisingly its only about $10 on top of the original price (which IMO is still pricey :P ) , depending on retailer - But its nothing drastic, it also depends of course on the type of load bearing/ vest that you are after :)

Some good shops to look at are:

SKD

TriadTac

OpTac

Seals

Emdom

Companies that use MC:

Eagle

TT

Crye

HSGI

I am sure there are more - But those should keep you going :)

Edited by kliskey