Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah yes, the trout guns. Very cute ;)

Actually the tan ones look pretty good with the multicam. I have never been a fan but those don't look too bad.

And Toma,

1) not really in the same league as CA/TM but with work....

2) As mentioned before, stick in a TM or aftermarket gear box and you're laughing.

3) yes

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Edited by CapaciousZepher

There was a reaaaaaaly cheap set of Multicam replica in a shop when I went to Hong Kong (like 300 HK dollars), and I didn't buy it because I thought it looked naff. But now I look at pictures of you guys wearing it, and I regret my decision :o

• 2 weeks later...

HI all just got my MC outfit from HK.

Here are a couple of quick shots in the kitchen with my replica CIRAS to go with it:

(Hmm they are a little blurry but I will try to get some better ones when I am out skirmishing :) )

cba6231a.jpg

0dc4524c.jpg

Next time I go out on a skirmish I intend to wear the lot although I am torn about getting the matching Tee and Boonie before then or not.

Zag :D

• 2 weeks later...
Am I seeing 7.62 mags of sort in your set up mercy?

I also carry a SR-25, and dont bother to take the pouches off, just change guns

In re to the gloves,

I need a open hand to fire, i cant stand gloves, i just dont like getting shot in the fingers

of couse i go shot im my trigger finger knuckle so its a huge blood blister and puffed up all black an blue, Kind of stinks

NM