G&G RK104

Tank

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I can guarantee that thing doesn't sound exactly like a real steel when racking the moving parts, but it should be much nicer than TM AK's. BTW. there is no bolt at all. The part with the gas piston is the bolt carrier.

The magazine on the box is a modern 7,62 mag, not a '74. I got a couple of those with my Saiga, but I also use regular steel sheet magazines. Of course it would have been nice to get modern shells for the magazine, but who knows maybe Star or G&P are nice enough to produce these.

Izhmash make these with solid non-folding stocks also, so it's not a completely unrealistic way to have it. Typically those are found on civilian models that lack full auto and have different markings on the iron sights.

From the pictures that thing looks more neatly built than the real one. :D

-Sale

Without modding :P

I was under the impression that it is compatible with the guarder stocks and handgaurd sets like this one:

odfurniture6qr.png

Which only fit the guarder kits (probably be modded though) would fit without any modding.

I may just be delusional though :crazy:

Where did you get that? WGC says it's full metal:

Features:

*Full Metal Construction

*Steel Flash Hider

*Steel Rear Sight

*CNC Machined One-Piece Outer Barrel

*Realistic Bolt and Gas Piston

*Realistic field stripping

*600Rds Hi-Capacity Magazine

Specification:

Build Material: Magnesium / Zinc / 6061 Aluminium / ABS

Magazine Capacity: 600 rounds

Overall Length: 860

Inner Barrel Length: 375mm

Weight: 3200g ( not include the battery )

Muzzle Velocity: 320-340FPS ( with 0.2g BB bullet )

Battery: Large Type ( Not Included )

The reciever is likely magnesium, like their other metal AEGs. And it may be that the flash is making color match look off.

Also of interest, Redwolf calims to have put ten throusand rounds through theirs without issue. Nice to hear:

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...tail?newsID=744

G&G RK104 - FULL METAL Encounter! (2005-11-30)

RedWolf Airsoft is the authorized agent for G&G products and is taking Pre-Orders for this exciting new AEG airsoft rifle - RK104. Essentially a full metal AK47 airsoft gun, this RK104 comes with full metal body with abundant steel parts to make this rifle more realistic and durable. We have tested the rifle in full auto mode for 10,000 rounds without any problems. The gearbox on the RK104 is visibly improved in reliability and performance over earlier G&G gearboxes. Steel flash hider and folding rear sight, with hi-capacity 600rds magazine, and the soild stock can hold large battery with one piece metal outer barrel.. It delivers 350fps with consistent accuracy when tested with 0.2g and 0.25g bbs. Very heavy and rigid with no flex.

We are now taking Pre-Orders for this awesome rifle which is scheduled to be released next week (early December 2005)!

BUY RK104 Airsoft Gun Now! http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...enu2=1140#19103

haha my bad, i interpreted the bit where it says in the review "steel parts are......", and missed the bit just above. hence as i read it the reciever wasn't full metal, only the top.

:unsure:

still, thats a bit *suitcasey* about the magazine. why put a picture of a differnet mag on the box?

That's a preproduction sample that came with a 47 mag. It's likely that the actual production version comes with a 74 style magazine. RW and WGC both show it with a 74 style mag, which seems to indicate this.

My favorite thing I've read so far:

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/prod...sp?prodID=19103

All dimensions are true to the real steel

I sure hope that's true...

Archived