My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

You know that friend that you have but no one is quite sure why? Well I had one of them. We called him Gary, because that was his name.

One night Gary got unbelievably RUDEWORDS THAT GOT PAST THE SWEARFILTER WOOPSIE POOPSIE drunk and latched onto a rather large lady, if by 'rather' you meant 'horrendously' and if by 'large' you meant 'obese to the extent that you are not entirely sure how she managed to get into the club in the first place as they only have one double door and she doesn't fit through it'. Gary toddled off with this gigantic waddling fire-hazard and attempted to get his end away.

I say 'attempted' because she got stuck in his car when they tried to *fruitcage*. Literally stuck. Wedged. The door wouldn't close. It was a Corsa, and she was impressively begirth'd by the standards of any self-respecting bull elephant. They had to call the fire brigade to get her out. In the end they had to remove the front seat and one of the rear doors to get her out.

When we inevitably ripped the ###### out of him for such a staggering lack of foresight, he had only this to say in reply:

"I love shagging fat birds, because everything feels like tits."

Truly, words to live by

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm probably in such a small minority here (*suitcase*, not just here, in the world) that the UN want to put me on the endangered species list, but I can count the number of people I've had sex with on one index finger. Can't say I've ever struggled to 'perform'

todays rant: bought a new car for Mrs Tink at the weekend (so I can use the diesel SEAT Ibiza to commute in because fuel economy) - it's a VW Polo, 2002, rear wiper was borked, so bought a repair kit - turns out in trying to repair it, I dun broke it even more. Need a new one now, which is a pain. Still, could be worse.

Yeah, the polo, Ibiza, and fabia all have the same style of rear wiper motor where the washer goes through the middle of the arm spindle - it then leaks and rusts and seizes the mechanism inside. genuine ones are megabucks (even at costy cost trade prices) and even pattern parts are nearly three figures

You know that friend that you have but no one is quite sure why? Well I had one of them. We called him Gary, because that was his name.

Truly, words to live by

First I have always had one of those friends, not sure how but I do (and no it is not me). And yes those are indeed words to live by, so much harder to leave bite marks on a thin girl anyway :P.

I'm probably in such a small minority here (*suitcase*, not just here, in the world) that the UN want to put me on the endangered species list, but I can count the number of people I've had sex with on one index finger. Can't say I've ever struggled to 'perform'

I have a deep respect for such people that can find someone for them and stick with them. I am just an unlucky person when it comes to relationships, I find they just don't work for me and as such hang with like minded people and accept the words that get thrown at me. Sometimes I do wish I could trade it in to actually enjoy a truly long lasting relationship, other times I am too busy doing something some would call 'dodgy' to care.

Call me shallow but if the opposite is bigger than me in height and weight I can't perform.

I think I have had about 0.2% times where I have not performed at full capacity. In one instance I switched it round to take their mind off it and for the other one I passed off as not being in the mood and switched on the D/S stuff for them.

I get that some people can't perform more often than that but if alcohol and a simple thing like weight catches you out then well unlucky to you. I would truly be *fruitcage*-ed if things like weight / age / height / number of partners was an issue and I couldn't get over them, but then that harks back to my point above, I am no good in relationships and am messed up :P.

Wait, are we still talking about fat birds?

I am surprised there are not more topics talking about this right now.

'FireKnife'

Rear wiper?

Remove it completely and replace it with a rubber grommet. 

Apply Rain-X to the back window. 

?????

Profit.

rear wiper delete is so stereotypically chav-tastic that it's not an option. 

Plus Mrs. Tink wants a rear wiper (oo-err mrs!) (also rain-x doesn't do well at morning condensation, bird , etc etc (also never rain-x, always Dodo Juice Supernatural Glass Sealant))

I have the airsofter's dilemma.

Have about £350 I could spend on airsoft kit but what? Seen a WE GBBR SPR with a bunch of mags and spare CQBR upper but the guy hasn't got back to me (he said Sunday if the other interested party hadn't bought Monday morning it I could have it). Messaged him last night and he's been on since but no reply.

Or there's a WE MP7 with four mags for a nice price but its a user with low count and no feedback on Zeroin, Stoke On Trent is a little far. TM Breacher, bunch of TAG rounds/shells (courier costs for these are expensive so bulk buying is the option) or some bits for my 416 build (MIAD grip, MSK mags, maybe an EXPS replica) are also possibilities.

I want it all and I want it now. Help me Arnies Airsoft, you are my only hope

I have a similar dilemma, but more towards the "can't be arsed to spend money on anything because of being a failure and giving all monies to folks to help cover surprise expenses."  Cannot figure out what is wrong with my aeg's, vsr-10 GSPEC keeps tempting me, local gameplay makes me feel outdated, etc.

As for the conversations on the last few pages, can't get drunk or involved with anyone, so the only comment is the proverbial "ask Fireknife" :P

I will say this though:  Never attempt to mow 2+ football fields of grass filled with woodchuck/mole/strange underground monster tunnel bumps in one go on an old mower, you won't be able to move your back for a few days.

People that leave the last thing of something in a packet - biscuit or whatever, so they don't have to deal with throwing away the packaging...

Especially when you go to get a couple of biscuits for your cuppa, to find just one in there.

Scumbags of the highest order.

Archived