Sledge

My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Yesterday I bent my left big toe (and possibly the toe next to it) underneath itself due to fall down a step whilst helping carry a speaker. Folks think I have to go have the foot looked at but I just want them to let me stop having to walk around for a few days and see if the throbbing at times goes away (It didn't permanently bend, just do not want to walk on it).

It's such nice cool weather lately too, but this plus my lack of functioning primary/battery means no games for me.

Hyper extended, ice it, take a pain pill of choice that deals with swelling and walk easy.

After an hours training tonight my calves feel like they have been replaced with red hot lead weights.

No pain no gain though, eh?

But still, hurty legs hurt.

Nozzle return spring on my BCG seems borked. Doesn't return fully when racking the bolt. Might explain why mine is slightly sluggish on firing.

Now to try and find a replacement spring before Sunday.

gbbrs am best  :rolleyes:

Sounds mean but when I actually get to a skirmish I want something that works when I pull the trigger! recoil, external hose etc etc comes after! AEGs aren't perfect but most will work out of the box. 

Edited by Skarclaw

Contractor was to use a small digger to dig out the floor/dirt of the house so they can fill it with concrete. Architect forgot tob tell. So we're digging it out oursrlves for the next few days. Tok much rock to use a shovel, to much loose dirt to use that thing that looks like a shovel/rake *bramston pickle* child. ( english..) gods my back and hands hurt. Its raining. Dirts becomes mud. It gets to you and exhausts you in a few days. Newgrown respect to construction workers!

Nozzle return spring on my BCG seems borked. Doesn't return fully when racking the bolt. Might explain why mine is slightly sluggish on firing.

Now to try and find a replacement spring before Sunday.

Mil spec solutions twitch

gbbrs am best :rolleyes:

Sounds mean but when I actually get to a skirmish I want something that works when I pull the trigger! recoil, external hose etc etc comes after! AEGs aren't perfect but most will work out of the box.

Just sourced the FG return spring. And I do have a CM16 along with a G&P Mk18. They're currently disassembled and I'm in no rush as I'm looking at moving to recoils.

Anyway I only get a couple of games in per game day I attend due to a fractured ankle. I'd rather my ankle worked over my gat.

• Like 1

Yeah well the physio waiting list is about 6 months I'm told.

Might take out work's private healthcare for £1 a week and then fall down the stairs again. ;)

Just sourced the FG return spring. 

Good choice. The FG is much better. Seems odd to say, but compared to the old one it has a very pleasing feel to it. 

*fruitcage* jobsworths. Some cheeky *Ubar* really, REALLY wanted to send FORTY *fruitcage* opinions, all stating "We have no comments at this stage" to *fruitcage* Geneva, and who has to click that *suitcase* and put it all into our system? Why, well, yes, me.

*fruitcage* seriously, what is WRONG with you people?! And that after another moron asked how is he supposed to send me an opinion to pass forward to Brussels, completely forgetting that he already *fruitcage* did it!

I was literately about to post the same thing! Since leaving the army I've had 3 different jobs in 2 years and still can't figure it out. Looking at random jobs on websites like Reed is the most depressing thing ever when you can't understand what half of the roles are and the trainee ones being graduate only. 

• Like 1

I was literately about to post the same thing! Since leaving the army I've had 3 different jobs in 2 years and still can't figure it out. Looking at random jobs on websites like Reed is the most depressing thing ever when you can't understand what half of the roles are and the trainee ones being graduate only. 

Sign back on. Bitter, twisted old hands are exactly what the army needs right now.

• Like 1

You know you have to question the intelligence of your work colleagues when one of then thinks the Jerry Springer show isn't staged

Why? One would assume that Americans are really a) that dumb, B) that fame-hungry.

True, but for example a woman on it today was acting like she'd been hit by Mike Tyson when the camera angle clearly showed the slap never even made contact

Edited by Cannonfodder80
  • Like 1

The sound mixer that dubbed some peasant, boggo automatic gunfire effect over the glorious sound of an M134 in Jurassic World.  I noticed it in the trailer but figured someone would have fixed it by release.  Apparently not. 

So the majority of people on g+ are morons.

Try to tell them a specific brand of gas guns are terrible and they say I'm a moron.

Smh

They want a metal 1911 with co2 mags and I tell them to buy kjw. But no they want the elite force even though I never seen one last longer than a week I'm the moron.

Edited by Alias1983