My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Walt's annoy me as do the one uppers.

There's one I deal with on a regular basis if you've been to tenerife he's been to 11.' Type.

We were talking about airs oft in the shop and got onto real.guns since one of the guys is interested in shooting when he goes to Vegas and I recommended the rental range I used when there. This one upper comes out with a couple of corkers.

Apparantly he has a glock in the UK and when he was a cadet bz he couldn't afford to buy the rifle that everyone used he converted an air rifle to fire blanks.

Now iv not done much with cadets other than poking round the ccf armoury going 'ooh pretty' and copping off with a friend at school whilst she was still in her uniform but that sounds like 100% grade A *badger*s to me.

ask him more information, get a recording of him saying he's got a real life Glock.

Then tell him the local rozzers'll be in contact pretty sharpish.

Shouldn't be reversing out of a space.  Ever.

The correct thing to do is to park in reverse and drive out forward, it's safer and results in less accidents.

Anyone who doesn't do that is a sub-standard driver in my opinion.

Doing the monthly shop with you must be fun.

Shouldn't be reversing out of a space. Ever.

The correct thing to do is to park in reverse and drive out forward, it's safer and results in less accidents.

Anyone who doesn't do that is a sub-standard driver in my opinion.

Unfortunately parking stalls here don't allow that.

I prefer to park on the side of the road but I'm sure the US is the only place one can do that what with all the room we have.

Yes but it won't solve the problem. The inside is hollow. A BB comes out of the inner barrel, travels 15cm, and has to travel through an 8mm wide hole. So a deviation of a single mm in any direction once it's left the barrel, and it smashes. It can't easily be made wider because it's a solid piece of aluminium, and if you did, the tip on it would break off, and lose its authenticity.

Surely if you put your acrylic barrel extension over the inner barrel and support the extension with some foam discs, that would guide the BB through the opening?

That was the idea. An 11m side outer barrel to guide the Bob straight. But didn't work. Would have been great to make it a tracer unit out of the unit too!

I'll just get rid of it. Used the gun last weekend for CQB and it was fantastic without!

I make a point of parking in parent/child spaces. That extra room on either side is just delicious 

I really, really hope one day some busybodybastard calls me out on not having a child so I can pretend I've lost them. 

If I find out you've ever parked in a disabled space, and you're not entitled to, I'll sneak into your house and *suitcase* in all your potted plants.;)

If I find out you've ever parked in a disabled space, and you're not entitled to, I'll sneak into your house and *suitcase* in all your potted plants. ;)

Would you go about it with micro-*suitcases*, so you can fit it all into a night's visit, or would you space it out over several days?

"Awww, not agaiiiiiiiiiiin"

Archived