My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shared room has limited options.  You could try the high ground of doing nothing but with a massive grin on your face.  He'll go out of his mind wondering what you've done as to him, potentially everything will be compromised.

And at the other end of the spectrum, there's plan B.  Sleep with his mum. 

Yeah.  I was going to suggest the whole *suitcase* in the kettle, turn on and leave the lid off until it fills the room/house with evaporated *suitcase* particles until the water runs out.  But if you're sharing a room, not a great idea.

bar of soap and a pillow case

Padlocks in a sock

pool ball in a sock

At my school it was rugby boots in a pillow case or D cell batteries/coins/pool ball in a knee length rugby sock.

Nothing like a depressed skull fracture to let someone know you are angry.

You are in a shared room?

Just remind him that he has to sleep some time.

Make him fear sleep.

Spray deep heat on his face while he sleeps, continue to spray into his mouth as he screams.

Cling film him to the bed and shave half of his head.  Then he will have to do the other half.

Superglue everything.

Mess with his food, clothes, property.  Make him regret starting a practical joke war.

Remember - maximum escalation.  No half measures.

Scorched earth is the only way to win this.

You are Belgian though so that film is also called Amélie de Montmartre or just Amélie depending on your location.

It is also one of my favourite movies.  I loves it.

It makes me feel odd, like The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou.  What a film.

You use cling film because the individual sheets are light enough not to wake him but the net effect is strong enough to hold him.

A ratchet strap going over you would probably wake you.

I've decided not to act. I go home tomorrow and he's scared shitless of me at the moment. No doubt he will sleep badly tonight so that's enough. I can rise above it!

What made him widdle in the kettle to start with?

As for this I've got no idea.. Being the older of the group I generally stay out of their hyper crazes and let them just get on with it. Saves me getting involved when something gets wrong.. I guess they just thought it'd be funny as other than helping the majority of them out with coursework and practical sessions I've done nothing to bring it on.

I didn't even blow my lid when I found out.. Just got quietly angry and left the room after telling them to sort their *suitcase* out and clear it up.

Archived