My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sitting at the bar and heard something and I looked in the back room and there is a dog scared from the fireworks going on for Independence.

Edit, so I sit here still and someone randomly says my name. Now I know everyone in the bar that knows my name so I was taken back when a random says my name.

Turns out it's someone I used to hang out with 14 years ago.

So it's bad, very bad because that family is bad news and my niece is dating her step son.

Destiny was like that for a bit (it's why I stopped playing it). You start a strike (needing three players to do it) and half way through a player would leave. Sending me on a mad text scramble trying to get mates to join me.

That's not a problem in Battlefield 4. Especially if it's on the hard setting (anyone and anything can kill you, your own teams fire and vehicles), but it can be a lot of fun. Sold my ps4 though as am sick of the uncertainty of the platform. Might have to get a PC, as it's appearing to be more cost affective.

So it's okay to launch smoke grenades from my M203/AG36?

Sweet...

Yes. Though use a short barrel as they can clip a longer barrel and they spiral and you lose range.

They were flying so well from my M320. Glorious day of airsoft.

My back! Sweet Jesus, ouch!

Something happened the night before. Left side of my neck and a bit of my left shoulder hurt like hell, good that I'm carrying some maxpains just in case.

Also, my friend's husband is acting like a massive bleating mangina, her parents are a pair of bible-thumping lunatics, and she's not all right in the head either, but I'm helping her get back on her feet. Mostly by helping her understand that due process works after all, just so she doesn't freak out and stab someone with a dull knife again.

Im in Cornwall this week. Having a lovely time, was a bit chilly so bought myself a nice cosy Fat Face hoody in the sale (20 quid, bargain) I've been wearing it a full 10 minutes and a seagull decides it is a fantastic time to take a *suitcase* right in the massive hood. It started to rain so naturally I chose to pull said hood up and consequently smeared the *suitcase* all over my hair.

Im 45 minutes away from the car covered in *suitcase* and in a foul mood.

I *fruitcage*ing hate seagulls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought an iced bun from the local bakery with my lunch. They put it in a bag, and all the icing stuck to the bag. I was left with a plain bun.

Some people just want to watch the world burn

I don't feel ashamed to tear open the bag and devour the icingnwith lots of noise and saliva flying around. Icing is the icing on top, you know?

Archived