My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My last former flatmate is insane.

She rented a flat elsewhere, thank god. Guess who woke me up at 2 *fruitcage* A.M.?!

Yeah. She said that she found a cockroach crawling over her, so she took both of her dogs and decided to crash on my couch.

At 2AM. Waking me up.

This is unforgivable.

But surely that would be arranged?

How often do you get random women turning up at your door unannounced wanting sex?

Do not say 'all the time' :P

Edit, I would be changing the locks regardless.

Drink the slops trays.

No thank you. Did that enough in my student days. Funnily enough my mate worked a student bar and they had draught relentless energy with it's own font and drip, must've been a gas or cooling issue with it as they lost a lot to the drop tray... ;)

Prices go up or down depending on sales (shown on TV screens) and every so often there's a market crash where all prices go silly, eg 60p for a double vodka. Everyone rushes to the bar and prices start going up again as more drinks are sold.

Yep, the bars had a happy 'hour' (I think 1800-1900) where when you ordered a round, a screen displayed full price/2for1/free/ some others I can't remember and scrolled through them rapidly. You were given a button to press to stop the spin, and whatever it landed on was what you paid :)

Archived