My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is nothing ever working out right in this world?!
There was an EDL march a few days ago. Some valiant gentlemen planned to show up with proper tools to break it up (oh, you know, pipe bombs, shotguns, machetes, the works), but came late (thanks to EDL being a bunch of cowardly *fruitcage*wads who can't even stick to their own timetables), in an uninsured car. When they were going back from this failed endeavor, they got pulled over and the car was impounded for being uninsured. The coppers managed to look into the trunk two days later. And found the tools.
Cue "breaking up a terrorist plot".

Actually she is from India and she is a nutritionist :P.

Its actually funny, some local ethnic Scottish people want to be their own country they have their "we were here first blahblahblah" argument, but the thing is, the country would be so small, they would have no resources, no military, no economy... 

I think if Scotland did secede, they would have LOTS of problems as a new country.

:P

'FireKnife'

Appears to be a common theme with people who want independence but dont know how to handle it :P

I should be banned from going to bbq's. Reason being, I want to eat everything that's cooked on it. I mean everything and anything, bird lands on it, I want it. Yum yum. Ban me BBQ gods, I am the thing you fear. Insatiable hunger.

Did an evil batch of chicken wings, they were horrible going in, horrible whilst in and I expect them to be horrible coming out. This is the first time I have actually suffered pain from chicken wings as they are being digested to the point where I am able to track where it is in my body at any given time purely by where the extreme discomfort appears to be. I think I may have broken myself and I regret it. I have finally found my limits and it is 4 million scoville of pain.

I want a BBQ.

But it is planning a time that it will be warm (first decent day we have had up here yesterday) planning a time that friends wont be busy (either at Uni or jobs) and finding people that will eat a selection of foods (some of them wont eat beef damn it) :P.

But I am sure I will have my chance at a BBQ soon.

Oh and as for women. Ok so I thought 'give this new girl a chance', she is a ditzy idiot that can't think past two seconds ahead of herself. Argh why must all the ones I find have weird and annoying little issues that just grate? Why can't I find a nice normal girl that is attractive to me and doesn't have all these issues? Then again I think the same can be said for a lot of other people in relationships, on both sides :P.

'FireKnife'

For some reason I got bad shin splints in both legs and an annoying hip pain a mile into a run this morning. Why, I haven't a bloody clue! Never had the issue before and I haven't run for a few days so it isn't like I have over ran or something. Tomorrow had better be back to normal otherwise I am gonna sulk like a 5 year old told to eat their sprouts or they aren't getting any ice cream.

Did an evil batch of chicken wings, they were horrible going in, horrible whilst in and I expect them to be horrible coming out. This is the first time I have actually suffered pain from chicken wings as they are being digested to the point where I am able to track where it is in my body at any given time purely by where the extreme discomfort appears to be. I think I may have broken myself and I regret it. I have finally found my limits and it is 4 million scoville of pain.

Ate 5 pillsbury dough boy rolls. Im fine. Weird. I expected to be groaning by now. 

Seen a rather dodgy plate carrier selling advert post on Facebook for what is apparently 'not a cheap copy' but looks exactly like a really poo china special. He's asking 150 notes for it too which made me pay attention in the first place, completely ignoring me asking who the manufacturer or item is supposed to be as I wouldn't like to see someone get ripped off.

EDIT

Apparently it is Flyye :/

Seen a rather dodgy plate carrier selling advert post on Facebook for what is apparently 'not a cheap copy' but looks exactly like a really poo china special. He's asking 150 notes for it too which made me pay attention in the first place, completely ignoring me asking who the manufacturer or item is supposed to be as I wouldn't like to see someone get ripped off.

EDIT

Apparently it is Flyye :/

Maybe it is, but while it may not be a 'China copy' it may just be worn in and torn up a bit as is the usual for such things.

I do love checking some classifieds just to see what people put as 'brand new' and 'in good condition'.

Though still £150 for a plate carrier is not a good price at all unless it was real deal to my mind and not some third party company (though I know £150 for a real deal would be a good low end price).

'FireKnife'

It doesn't actually look used, it's just the stitching and cut and even the zips look fairly 'low end'. I've got all sorts of kit from the lowest china poo right through to high end kit and it looks more like low end stuff to me. I know I certainly wouldn't spend 150 quid on that.

At least it hasn't got my usual pet hates in an advert .. Very Rare or ltd edition , when every shop on the fffing planet is still selling it.

Keep seeing tm famas adverts with them saying this . And trying to charge top money for them ..

Ah yes the old 'rare' item moniker.

To me rare means no longer in production or only available through one off or limited run builds.

Though as for people putting silly prices for items, well sadly you can't do much about it. I both do and don't feel sorry for the people that buy it though, one as they have been ripped off but two you can ask beforehand what make and for other pics, if they don't want to bother to respond then move on.

'FireKnife'

I thought everyone listed their items as tactical these days? :P

I'm off as a Saturday BBQ simply destroyed my stomach so I couldn't airsoft the next day. It upset me, and the rest of Team Bacon. :( I'm also off that I'm back at work, I was enjoying lounging in the sun.

I thought everyone listed their items as tactical these days? :P

I'm ###### off as a Saturday BBQ simply destroyed my stomach so I couldn't airsoft the next day. It upset me, and the rest of Team Bacon. :( I'm also ###### off that I'm back at work, I was enjoying lounging in the sun.

I just put mine as 'well used, slept and posed with, will include any extras and stuff that I find' :P.

Though to be honest the best is people that put 'TM..........I think'. I am sorry but how can you own a gun and not know who made it?

'FireKnife'

The company wifi. The signal is *suitcase*, my smartphone's weak antenna doesn't help, and the system goes mental trying to catch it, blowing my speed in mobile SongPop to hell.

But at least I noticed Cazboab's weak spot in this game. To say nothing of my other friends.

Also, how hard is it to pack a 10/22 stock up and post it?!

You can't go wrong with used Pantac gear.

Almost all my stuff is that, it's tough enough, cheap enough, and well enough built.

My cutting-edge, state of the art, brand new dry suit, undergarment and accessories are supposed to be arriving from the factory into the shop (in America) on Thursday, it is then up to UPS to get them to me by Monday so I can try them on in the pool ahead of my course next weekend.

If they don't I will be wearing them for the first time in an unfamiliar lake with the added stress loading of being on a course.

That's two of the three "oh *suitcase*"s that I allow myself before cancelling a dive.

Of course this wouldn't be a problem if the factory had built the correct dry suit at the time of my original order over two weeks ago but they put the wrong kind of wrists on it.

*albartroth*.

Archived