Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Viscious, where could I get one of those steel slides for the G26?

I got mine from a place in the US (poweredgeusa.com)

Looks like UNcompany has them in stock right now. Only $122 before shipping....much cheaper than what I paid...

Buy it quick!

WGCshop also has it but for a whopping $162.50 before shipping!

Just in case you didn't know the manufacturer of the steel slide is Guarder.

Edited by ViciousV10s
$120 USD

www.armalaser.com

Ohh, thats not too bad, its less that one of my Glocks. :)

BigAl

Get the one from Unco. under "custom guns", it's pre-upgraded and it's reliable. All of my pistols are from Unco. pre-upgraded.

EDIT:, what the hell, here's the links

semi-auto version

http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=1485

full/ semi auto

http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=1601

Edited by dwade32

Without being nasty, that is one hell of a glaring oversight - basic chemistry man, very basic.

Aaaaaand, seeing as we're being critical today; Powelly - you really wanted to use `have` instead of `of` in that sentence there - it doesn't actually make sense as it is ;)

I'll shut up now and stop being a d**k :P

Without being nasty, that is one hell of a glaring oversight - basic chemistry man, very basic.

Aaaaaand, seeing as we're being critical today; Powelly - you really wanted to use `have` instead of `of` in that sentence there - it doesn't actually make sense as it is ;)

I'll shut up now and stop being a d**k :P

I haven't taken chemsitry yet. ;):P:lol:

Holy *beep*!

That's a tightbore I presume? How can it do that with only a small amount of length added (well large in comparison to the original, but meh)? At a guess I'd say because the BB is under the propulsion of the gas for a longer time, but that much increase... :o

Yeah longer barrels in gas guns makes a huge difference for exactly the reason you stated Elite, longer time for gas expansion and BB propulsion.

It went from 178mm to 300mm. And this 300mm is a STOCK AEG barrel NOT a tightbore.

Im happy that I finally hit my power goal.

Edited by ViciousV10s