Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pimping my 17 at the moment but I've not been kind to the g&p metal slide with my poor paint job <_< . What opinions do people have about which slide is best, I'm looking at the KSC and the CREATION ones. Any help or opinions would be most usefull.

I'll post a picture once it's complete.

PS: I did search on this but there was so many hits I didn't have time to go through them all :Zzz:

Cheers in advance,

Operator.

No one wanted to buy my spare KSC G19 slide and G&G outer barrel so I was forced to build another G19. Nothing special but hey, it's another Glock.

Didn't go all out on the upgrades on this one, as Im running 134a thru it

KSC metal slide

G&G outer barrel

Hidakaya hammer spring

Hidakaya floating valve spring

SD floating valve

Guarder recoil spring

Custom loading nozzle spings

Proud Glock baseplate

Using HFC134a gas and KSC 0.20g BBs it shoots a very consistent 275 FPS and still has a good kick. Nice gun if I were to actually go play some CQB....

G19_004.sized.jpg

G19_003.sized.jpg

G19_002.sized.jpg

ViciousV10s, how do you like the Proud mag plates?

They are very nice, they've changed since they first came out. They used to be shiny black plastic and are now have an greyish finish but seem more solid. Def worth the few bucks.

TerranCmdr - No I dont have any videos but I'd like to get some up in the near future.

The KSC And KWA G19(23F) frames in the US are the same heavy Weight frames which are less black and slightyly more grey than the other Glocks.

In the UK the KWA G19 has a regular ABS black frame.

There is no KSC G19 with an ABS black frame.

Edited by ViciousV10s
Damn AEX in L.A. doesnt have threaded barrels for KWA G19. I dont want to buy things online anymore I got ripped once. Do you guys know any stores in L.A. sell airsoft and airsoft accessories?

You are going to have a hell of a time finding a threaded barrel for a KWA/KSC G19, especially one that works. The G&G barrel is nearly impossible to make work. And Shooters Design stopped making theirs.

You can try the Power Edge steel threaded barrel, which costs $135.

good luck

and you should just find retailers online that don't suck. There arent any airsoft stores near me and Ive bought 100% of my stuff online.

Edited by ViciousV10s