All users be advised: Do NOT use Airsoft Dynamics

Its a shame on UKAN Forum your not allowed to discuss AD or you get banned.

The people that run that sight must feel akward since their members have been almost certainly shafteeeed by the company sported in their big lovely banner "UKAN SPONSORED BY AIRSOFT DYNAMICS."

Perhaps Ive missed a statement of UKANs position on this ?  Clearly UKAN cant be saying theres no fire when theres so much smoke?

WRONG.

As a Super Mod on UKAN you are categorically incorrect. Please state facts not just throw your toys out of the pram because you got told off.

UKAN hasn't recieved any sort of sponsorship since it was taken over by fluffy and comega sometime ago! The banners are simply legacy.

The position is that facts are required. Posting conjecture does no one any favours.

If you have nothing constructive to add or are not owed anything from AD, don't post.

Simple.

Get it? Got it? Thankyou. :)

Edit: Apologies for the slightly offtopic posting but I felt it required clarification.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Keep comments free from spurious allegations please. There's no need to call people names, just stick to the facts. If you've placed and order and have shelled out cash and not received anything and no word back then please do state that...

Just to re-quote myself.

Stupid comments will simply attract warnings from myself or the mods. As was stated the banners found elsewhere are mostly legacy and really have little bearing on the fact that the company in question has possibly disappeared. As for complaining about the moderating habits/tendancies of other parties, again that has nothing to do with the issue at hand.

Just to re-quote myself.

Stupid comments will simply attract warnings from myself or the mods. As was stated the banners found elsewhere are mostly legacy and really have little bearing on the fact that the company in question has possibly disappeared. As for complaining about the moderating habits/tendancies of other parties, again that has nothing to do with the issue at hand.

Thanks Arnie. :)

I felt it pertinant to address the issue as it was picked up by several other members.

Chimpy -

With so many of your members having serious issues why not simply REMOVE the banner supporting AD? You may be too close to UKAN to see that its in poor taste. I can state "a poor retailer shouldnt be offered advertising" here on Arnies but feel pressured not to do so at other forums. Shame as this is a very serious issue.

Chimpy -

With so many of your members having serious issues why not simply REMOVE the banner supporting AD?  You may be too close to UKAN to see that its in poor taste.  I can say "a poor retailer shouldnt be offered advertising" here on Arnies but feel pressured not to do so at other forums.  Shame.

That is a question to ask on UKAN and not here. Enough of this thread is cluttered up without adding to it. I would have PM'd this to you but your inbox seems to be full.

UNLESS the retailer states clearly that they WILL take payment upon receipt of order - which AD have done for some time.  In this case it is the customers' choice as to whether or not they decide to place the order or go elsewhere.

Fair enough, I stand corrected.

I've been wasting a bucketload of programming time on the e-commerce sites I do at work then, I've been programming them not to take payment if some items are out of stock when all I could have done was get them to put the relevant info in their Terms and Conditions.

D'oh! :P

Fair enough, I stand corrected.

I've been wasting a bucketload of programming time on the e-commerce sites I do at work then, I've been programming them not to take payment if some items are out of stock when all I could have done was get them to put the relevant info in their Terms and Conditions.

D'oh! :P

That'll teach you to code in effective customer service! :P

Back on topic:

As I posted in the news today, after a few conversations today it's pretty clear to me at least that AD have disappeared and have no interest in making contact with those claiming to be owed money or goods. I'm of the opinion that AD are reading the online banter whilst decided what to do.

Those concerned haven't just "vanished" they still exist. If you have information pertinant to the situation which may lawfully help those who are out of pocket and missing equipment it is your duty to be forthcoming with this information to help those affected.

Last I checked AD were registered as a sole trader. My understanding of UK law is that if the registered trader declares him or herself bankrupt, whilst this can indemnify him/her against forms of debt recovery, it may not preclude actions for the return of potentially illegally held property.

Just as further advice, it's my understanding that if any dealer/retailer takes goods belonging to another party in for repair/upgrade in the knowledge that they have no intention of sending them back, then they could be held liable for criminal prosecution for "obtaining goods or services by deception". If found to be true this charge would be an arrestable offence under the 1978 Theft Act and something that the Police can deal with.

If you are owed money or gear I strongly encourage you to seek all lawful channels now to recover your losses.

I would encourage you to do this NOW.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Airsoft dynamics have ripped me off as well.....£513 ripped off....:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I only found out that they had gone under last week.....

I ordered a Steyr Aug and a few other bits (speed nipple, silicon face mask etc...) on the 15th jan, on the 18th, they sent me an email saying payment had not been received....so i though "Fair enough, mybe it's just because I have already spent money on my card and I have a withdrawl limit..." so I place a new order and they took both amounts (totalling £513) at the same time...

I went to their website on the 25th and they still hadn't sent the order, so I sent the several emails over the ensuing days and nothing....called them too....nada...

MOFO'S....i feel like sueing them....but it would cost more than the money I lost...

HELP!!!!

Found this, if anyone is interested.

The phone number on the site is different to the ones on AD's site, and is unavailable (no such number). Iomart's site is not particularly helpful either.

http://www.airsoft.me.uk

Domain name:

airsoft.me.uk

Registrant:

Airsoft Dynamics

Registrant type:

Not supplied

Registrant's address:

8 Thames Reach

Puirley On-Thames

Berkshire

RG8 8TE

GB

Registrant's agent:

Iomart Ltd [Tag = INTERNETTERS]

URL: http://www.iomart.com

Relevant dates:

Registered on: 07-Dec-2004

Renewal date: 07-Dec-2006

Registration status:

Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:

ns4.easyspace.com

ns5.easyspace.com

Found this, if anyone is interested.

The phone number on the site is different to the ones on AD's site, and is unavailable (no such number). Iomart's site is not particularly helpful either.

http://www.airsoft.me.uk

Domain name:

airsoft.me.uk

Registrant:

Airsoft Dynamics

Registrant type:

Not supplied

Registrant's address:

8 Thames Reach

Puirley On-Thames

Berkshire

RG8 8TE

GB

Registrant's agent:

Iomart Ltd [Tag = INTERNETTERS]

URL: http://www.iomart.com

Relevant dates:

Registered on: 07-Dec-2004

Renewal date:  07-Dec-2006

Registration status:

Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:

ns4.easyspace.com

ns5.easyspace.com

Hmmm.....that address is completely different to the one on the AD site.

And RE tnot being able to get money out of the company...I can sue them and make the owners pay out fo their private accounts, either that or send bayliffs round :D

Registrant:

Airsoft Dynamics

Registrant type:

Not supplied

Registrant's address:

8 Thames Reach

Puirley On-Thames

Berkshire

RG8 8TE

GB

The above details have been posted 4 TIMES ALREADY ON THIS THREAD.

HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO READ PREVIOUS POSTS?

THERE ISN'T THAT MANY OF THEM.......YET!

Creeping Fear

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR  :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Airsoft dynamics have ripped me off as well.....£513 ripped off....:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I only found out that they had gone under last week.....

I ordered a Steyr Aug and a few other bits (speed nipple, silicon face mask etc...) on the 15th jan, on the 18th, they sent me an email saying payment had not been received....so i though "Fair enough, mybe it's just because I have already spent money on my card and I have a withdrawl limit..." so I place a new order and they took both amounts (totalling £513) at the same time...

I went to their website on the 25th and they still hadn't sent the order, so I sent the several emails over the ensuing days and nothing....called them too....nada...

MOFO'S....i feel like sueing them....but it would cost more than the money I lost...

HELP!!!!

Man thats *fruitcage*ed up, thats blatant evidence they're still lurking around somewhere intentionally scamming people, taking the payment twice really is taking the ###### and surely completely illegal!! If i were these guys i'd be watching my back big style, someone is going to get hold of them sooner or later and put them in hospital.

Good luck getting anything back mate, let us know if you take any further action. I'd also start contacting your credit card company if thats what you used to pay and report it as fraud.

Man thats *fruitcage*ed up, thats blatant evidence

words

No its not, its called an automated response.

Folks, calm down, the best way is to get a favourable outcome, is to use this thread for contructive comms. Not whining about it, not threatening violence. More and more people will appear who are out of pocket, read the thread. Its not hard, you won't die. Then you can say "They've got this much, for this stuff and I am doing this about it"

All we know is that there has been no contact since before Christmas, and it would appear that the shop is empty. No evidence of them drowning puppies or anything else yet.

Automated response? but then they take the payment twice?? pretty obvious whats went on there. If they genuinely never received the payment the first time, and it was a legit automated response, then it wouldn't of been taken twice.

I dunno why people are still partly sticking up for these clowns, they deserve every harsh comment they get.

First of all confirm they have taken payment twice. Someone on ASCUK thought it had been but no money had been removed from their account. Of course it might be an idea to make sure your bank won't let them take the money.

Second useful thing to pass over is that the lack of any kind of response from the AD guys may be due to legal advice.

I have worked in Credit Control and Financial Management. If AD have gone bust, they may not be communicating on legal advice i.e. not making promises they cannot keep or statements that could be mis-construed.

i would say i am a good friend of the owners brother, i soft with him at eversley, do not contact him about this as it has nothing to do with him, he has told me of the many PM's he gets from irate customers but he is not staff,  he has told me his brother isn't allowed to tell him anything for legal reasons . So if he has said that to me then if he doesn't know you you won't be greeted with smiles and arms out, stick to the CAB and small claims.

i ordered from AD around the 7th of January on a visa card, the order still says it is pending and the website. receiving the credit card bill i haven't been charged. as far as I'm aware a member of staff has to allow the transaction to be processed so people ordering now without knowledge of what is happening should hopefully be safe from having money taken.

sorry if this irrelevant

Automated response? but then they take the payment twice?? pretty obvious whats went on there.

It could have been, you know, a mistake?

My boss accidentally paid me twice a few months back. Same thing, just going in the other direction.

Mistakes happen.

Just because they took more money than they should have done, doesn't necessarily mean they were trying to scam him out of it. If they admitted their error then that's OK - I mean let's face it, being charged £250+ quid when you shouldn't have been isn't going to go unnoticed.

Surely the point is though that they shouldn't be taking money full stop. If they've went under they shouldn't be accepting more orders and processing the payments (if indeed he's definately been charged for the item)

Im pretty sure if they've no intention of sending him the gun (lets face it, seems quite unlikely that they are!) then they're deceiving people and gaining money fraudulently, which is obviously against the law.

Anyways, i'll try shut up now lol just irritates me so much that they've done this to people, and they're supposed to be the ones behind "saveairsoft", talk about irony!

I dunno why people are still partly sticking up for these clowns, they deserve every harsh comment they get.

I have noticed this too...I really dont know why either - I and other people were saying these guys were bad news for a good couple years. Sadly the course of action they chose was not suprising.

Some people stood up for them in the past and perhaps dont wnat egg on their faces now.

Perhaps some are petrified to believe it in case any other suppliers do the same....which I doubt as I think AD had a "special" way of running their business like a primary school project.

Archived