All users be advised: Do NOT use Airsoft Dynamics

Surely the point is though that they shouldn't be taking money full stop. If they've went under they shouldn't be accepting more orders and processing the payments (if indeed he's definately been charged for the item)

I agree completely, but from your posts it sounded more like you were objecting to them taking money twice rather than just once, as if that somehow made them more likely to be doing a runner with the money ;)

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ordered an AK47s - Dragunov conversion kit back in like November from AD which I never received.

I knew they had none in stock, but they supposedly had some on order from Guarder so I placed my order anyway. I phoned up loads of times, and the furthest I got was "All the Guarder stuff has been shipped, and we're expecting it any day now".

And now this... i'm now £280 poorer and i'm pretty damn ###### about it. I'm going to try and contact Guarder and see if they did actually place an order with them like they said they did. I'll let you know what I find out...

See the attached photo... The dude in the background holding the shotgun is 'Toop', and the dude in the foreground in the red shirt is Mark Swain - one of the blokes who worked at AD.

A mate of mine (who is also owed kit / money coincidentally) saw Toop at Eversley last Sunday. Recognizing him from the shop (he figured Toop was just there to buy stuff when he saw him at AD) he asked if he knew anything about AD clearing out. Toop replied with a "Who knows?" and immediately got all defensive when my mate casually explained that he was owed over a ton's worth of kit.

This picture proves that Toop knows Mark Swain in one way or another, and as such he must know something. If any of you see either of these two guys, I encourage you to confront them and ask them what the hell they think their playing at!

Apparently the picture was found on the image gallery on AD's website.

Still no word from Guarder yet, but i'll let you know if I hear anything.

post-14563-1138960014_thumb.jpg

Er... they're already on the Internet, from BT Directory Enquiries.

Although I do agree with you in principle, it's not really kosher to post personal information like that on a public forum.

I know that they are already on the internet, but when you give innocent peoples addresses out to people who appear to have been scammed out of hundreds of pounds of their cash, your basically asking for trouble. I know i certainly wouldnt want my address posted when people have lost lots of their money.

Right I have contacted the guy at Q Branch, who seemed to be unaware of the goings on at AD.

His conection with them was purely that he used to do the shows with stock they supplied. He did however say he would contact me tonight when he returns home and give me the contact details he has for the Japanese Guy ( not about to try and spell his name) who ran AD.

I'm working nights at the mo so i'll post any details received in the morning.

It would probably be a good idea if we DON'T bombard this guy with calls as that is likely to disuade him from providing any help.

Goddamn, if only there'd been some earlier hint, some clue that maybe they weren't a good company.

Your links are all fine and dandy, but unfortunately all are dated after the day I last checked the reputation of AD. I made the mistake to presume that a previously reliable shop would be reliable also later on. Waited a year and a half, and made the order just at the beginning of the end (beginning of Dec 2005).

Well, not gonna make the same mistake twice. Even if some shop seems to be reliable and delivers, nowon I just assume it's part of the scam. Those tricky bastards.

Those were just examples that I imagine Sledge took from a seach (as the most recent results are at the top)

The questionable reliability of AD goes waaaay back before Dec 2005. I mean, it's a fact that's grow up with these forums ;)

For every 5 persons saying they had serious problems with significant orders there was 5 saying they got sterling service when they purchased their 2 packs of bbs and P90 mag.

Bizarrely some people didnt notice the threads or didnt pick it up in all the contrary babble.

OK Guys just to give everyone a little insight to whats happening I have it on very good authority that AD have gone into recievership.

This does not bode well for those that have placed orders etc. My suggestion is to write a letter to AD with copies of your outstanding orders and gear that they have asking for the goods or return of your money.

This should then get to the hands of the solicitors dealing with their troubles.

Very Sorry To All Thode Caught Out by Them.

Archived