Marui AEP H&K Mp7 A1 preview on Marui website

airsoft-collector

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re- folding stock, it appears by the pics here:

http://www.endoshoji.com/page003.html

that it extends all the way. (thanks to endoshoji and whoever originally posted the link)

img4207zi.jpg

The only thing I'm bummed out about is that when I preordered, I was in such a rush that I didn't bother to check on extra batteries and mags...I guess I'll just have to order more stuff later ;)

edit: and one of the pics on that page looks like it shows white dots on the sights.

Why oh why did I decide to get back into airsoft?

Soo many guns to buy and soo little time to do it in :blink:

Can anyone tell me the size of the battery? I should be able to work out what brand and capacity of lipos will fit in then :)

i wonder, how long the barrel do you think it'll be? maybe, i mean, just maybe, TM would have the decency to make the barrel the length as an existing SMG barrel length?

I mean if thats true....NEW BARREL UPGRADE! tighter accuracy already! woohoo!

But then again, i could just fit a longer one in, and hide the rest with a suppressor, but...meh...

:)

Well the RS barrel is 180mm so the TM will probably be in that area (within a few mm). If it takes a normal AEG barrel the closest is the extra long KM MP5K barrel at 170mm. That's almost perfect. The next closest is the G3 SAS at 210mm. It's possible that would work, it's only 3cm longer after all. It may be short enough to be hidden by the flash hider (might want to paint the end black though).

If it's 295fps, stock the MOST I would do to it is add a tn barrel, that's about it, it's perfect as is. It's a plastic gun, so no need for metal bodies, slides, any of that, so unlike other guns you don't have to plan for later upgrades.

I ordered 2x of these last night, one for a friend. In 2 weeks I'll order a Zeiss Z-Point scope for my MP7.

As somone brought up this question, I hope that I didn't miss out on the first batch of MP7s from Redwolf. I ordered early yesterday, oh well, lets hope this isn't like the M14 where there's still stock shortages monts after it's release. *Keeping Fingers Crossed* I hope I didn't lose out on that first batch.

Plan on using it for woodland too myself.

Well, see what it's like first, but I'm sure it will be usuable.

Actually, this is wht i plan to use as my primary when I enter Uni since I won't have much space and don't want to carry a whole armoury with me... not mobile enough...

So just the MP7 and P226 in a pelican case... :P Would be great if this is good in woodland too.. imo, 295fps with a barrel not tht much shorter than a MP5 and close the a UMP I am sure it will be ok in woodland... maybe a loadout like the french I posted earlier...

I ordered 2x of these last night, one for a friend.

You ordered one too? tht's one more thing in common we have.... :unsure:

btw I ordered before you.... :lol:

Here's how I'll run my setup, just minus the cool Purple suit, gonna go with a Zeiss scope, keepin' it simple:

As always...I will not be able to afford a Z-point.. <_< .. On the other hand I do have this ATN compact sight thing with nothing to go on... it would probably look quite good on the MP7 since it's compact and low profile...

It might just be me, but I think alot of the concern with the 'correct' length of inner barrel is silly.

An 8 dollar tubing cutter and a sharpie marker make these correct length discussions moot. That and a deburr/chamfer tool and/or countersink dremel bit.

Just food for thought. It's a CQB weapon anyway, so I'd be even /less/ concerned about a perfect recrowning of the inner's muzzle than I am on other AEGs/bolt rifles (which are unaffected by the trimming i've done).

Archived