Favourite Quotes

rhino

Just been watching Ghostbusters and wet myself at some of the quotes they come out with.

Stantz: D***less here shut off the containment field.

Mayor: Is this true?

Venkman: Yes, it is true... This man has no D**k

Venkman: You're gonna endanger us and the life of our client... You know... The nice lady that paid us in advance... BEFORE she became a dog.

Venkman: This Mr. Stay-Puft ain't so bad. He's a sailer, he's in New York... We get this guy laid there'll be no problems...

Anyone care to share?

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well... OK!

Cleric John Preston: No. Not without incident.

Admiral Tug Benson: Now, I know what you're thinking: What the hell happened to my pants? Well, the tailor ran out of material just as he got to the knees. So don't give me any sh**.

President Benson: Cookie?

Trautman: No thank you, sir.

Benson: Young lady?

Michelle: No thank you, sir.

Benson: No, I was offering him a young lady.

Red Dwarf: White Hole

Kryten: Listen... Can anyone hear anything?

Rimmer: No.

Kryten: Precisely! No-one can hear anything... And you know why we can't hear anything?

Rimmer: Why?

Kryten: Because there are no sounds to hear!

Also a part in Ghostbusters that's been messing my head up. Has anyone else noticed this?

Stantz: Listen! (sound of piano keys) Can you smell something? :blink:<_<

Stansfield

I like these calm little moments before the storm. It reminds me of Beethoven. Can you hear it? It's like when you put your head to the grass and you can hear the growin' and you can hear the insects. Do you like Beethoven?

Malky

I couldn't really say.

-Leon, or The Profesional

I've had many laughs on MSN, suprisingly I don't remember any famous ones from famous movies..

Following conversation was on MSN.. I almost fell on the floor laughing..

TaQ/Waiyuen:why didnt they do HFC P-90s..

Cazboab: LOL

Cazboab: that would be good

TaQ/WaiYuen : .............NAH

TaQ/WaiYuen : ACTUALLY.......

TaQ/WaiYuen : ...........a P-90 springer..

TaQ/WaiYuen : *clik clik*

Cazboab: yeah

TaQ/WaiYuen : THATS A WICKED IDEA

Cazboab: or a KSC p90

Cazboab: AEG BUT

TaQ/WaiYuen : *DROOL*

[TaQ/WaiYuen : NO

TaQ/WaiYuen : GBB

Cazboab: OOOOO

Cazboab: ive just come

TaQ/WaiYuen : ....

'I don't exactly know what I am required to say in order for you to have intercourse with me. But could we assume that I said all that. I mean essentially we are talking about fluid exchange right? So could we go just straight to the sex.'

-John Nash, A Beautiful Mind

'If we all go for the blonde and block each other, not a single one of us is going to get her. So then we go for her friends, but they will all give us the cold shoulder because no on likes to be second choice. But what if none of us goes for the blonde? We won't get in each other's way and we won't insult the other girls.'

-Basic Idea of the Equilibrium Theory, John Nash, A Beautiful Mind

'They are my past. Everyone is haunted by their past.'

'All our dreams... our nightmares... we must keep feeding them to keep them alive.'

-John Nash, A Beautiful mind

'They are my past. Everyone is haunted by their past.'

I really liked that film :)

Scary movie 3

*Just watched ring video*

*telephone rings*

Cindy- "H-Hello?"

Ring girl- "seven days"

Cindy- "Oh my God, I have only 7 days to live! It's so short a time"

Ring girl- "Listen lady, i'm giving you seven frikking days here, i could just come over and kill the $hit out of you now"

I love that film

Escape from New York

(conversation between Snake and drunk bum)

Snake: Mr President?

Bum: I'm the President... Sure i'm the President (points atheart monitor on his wrist) I, I, I knew when i got this thing... I'd be President...

Snake: Where'd you get it?

Bum: uhh...Woke up and there it was, Just like a miracle!

Dumb and Dumber

Harry: I don't think we're gonna have enough gas... According to the map we've only gone six inches...

The Two Towers

Gimli: Toss me...

Aragorn: Excuse me?

Gimli: i canna jump the gap, you'll have to toss me

(Aragorn raises his eyebrow)

Gimli: Errr... don't tell the Elf...

Bottom Live 2

Eddie: (to parrot) I know what you're thinking, parrot... You're thinking how many shots did he fire back there in scene three, Act two. Well in the confusion, thanks to RICHIE C***ING HIS LINES UP, i've kind of forgotten myself... So... Do you feel lucky... Punk?

Parrot: You stupid fat bald Bas***d, you fired six...

Eddie: RIGHT! (fires revolver six times at parrot, killing it)... BUT I F***ING RELOADED!!!

Hot Shots Part Deux...

President Benson goes to meet Topper Harley...

Harley: Mr. President

President Benson: No you're not. He's an older man, about my height.

Benson: Now don't go round pretending to be the President. I wouldn't do that, and I don't think you should either. It just doesn't hold water! Speaking of which, neither do I. Let's step away from these power cables...

;)

- "The Statue of Liberty is kaput" - that's disconcerting.

- Saigon, sh*t, I'm still only in Saigon. Every time I think I'm gonna wake up back in the jungle.

- I'm ready, man, check it out. I am the ultimate badass! State of the badass art! You do NOT want to *beep* with me. Check it out! Hey Ripley, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you! Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Whoa! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, base plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks...

"You're gettin' ready to blow? I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' m****rf****r, m****rf****r! Every time my fingers touch brain I'm "SUPERFLY T.N.T," I'm the "GUNS OF NAVARONE." I'm what Jimmie Walker usta talk about. In fact, what the f*** am I doin' in the back? You're the m****rf****r should be on brain detail. We're tradin'. I'm washin' windows and you're pickin' up this n****r's skull."

- Jules, Pulp Fiction

"Oh man I just shot Marvin in the face!"

- Vincent, Pulp Fiction

"FABIAN: Butch, whose motorcycle is this?

BUTCH: It's a chopper, honey.

FABIAN: Whose chopper is this?

BUTCH: Zed's.

FABIAN: Who's Zed?

BUTCH: Zed's dead, baby, Zed's dead."

- Butch & Fabian, Pulp Fiction

"ZED: Bring out The Gimp.

MAYNARD: I think The Gimp's asleep.

ZED: Well, I guess you'll just have to go wake 'im up then, won't you?"

- Zed & Maynard, Pulp Fiction

Big Trouble in little China

Jack: What's that? Magic potion?

Egg: Yeah!

Jack: Good, thought so... What've we gotta do, drink it?

Egg: Yeah!

Jack: Good, thought so...

Jack: ...and this guy, this Lo-pan appears down a god-damned alley while his buddies are flying around on wires and cuttin' everyone to shreds and he just stands there waitin' for me to drive my truck right through him? With LIGHT comin' out of his mouth?

Jack: This is Jack Burton of the Pork Chop Express and i'm talkin' to whoevers listenin' out there. Like i told my last wife, i said "Honey i never drive faster than i can see, besides that it's all in the reflexes..."

The Thing

MacReady: I know i'm human and if you were all these things then you'd just attack me right now, so some of you are still human. This thing doesn't wanna' show itself... It wants to hide inside an imitation. It'll fight if it has to but it's vulnerable out in the open. If it takes us all over... then it has no more enemies... No-one left to kill it... And then it's won.

Shaun of the Dead

Phillip: You didn't call a doctor did you? I'm quite alright, Barbara i ran it under a cold tap...

The Fog

Tommy: She's crazy, there's no fogbank out there... Hey... There's a fogbank out there!

Archived