Pictures of your latest acquisition V2.0

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jimmy, please get a proper scope mount for that aimpoint. The one you have on there is just...bleh.

I know its pants! tried to pick one up yesterday [when i bought the rifle] but there were none in stock :( , but rest assured next time i post a piccy of it itll have a new mount or wont be fitted at all,

worries me that it might twist off and damage the rails.

Advert has been placed :) .

Edited by Jimmypie

Yeah its very good kliskey. One of the mags came with a leak from the fill valve straight away, but apparently its something to do with the air pressures in the aircraft that they ship the mags in, loosening the valve. A guy at skirmish used a screwdriver to tighten the valve, and it has been fine since. Outranged both my glocks and was about the same accuracy too.

The blowback on green gas is bloody good too :D When I get home from college I'll make a video :)

Edited by Spantney
Loving your boots, need to get a pair of those myself.

I would recommend them! So comfortable and flexible, and I think they look the nuts!

Thanks Spantney :)

Tangman - How on earth did you get those boots so cheap? :blink:

Ebay is your friend :D, like I said it cost £20 for global express shipping :P but on the actual auction it was only $0.25 :D

heres the seller I bought it off, he gets batches of grade 1 stuff quite often.

Altama Boots!

Also helps that I have small feet, not small enough for ladies but small enough for blokes :D