Pictures of your latest acquisition V2.0

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My order from Optactical arrived today :) Really fast shipping actually, they sent it on Friday, I got it today (Tuesday.)

What I've bought:

Propper ACU, top and bottom + ACU Boonie hat.

Blackhawk STRIKE LBE Harness.

STRIKE M4 Triple Mag Pouch.

STRIKE Double Pistol Mag Pouch With Adjustable Lids.

STRIKE Smoke Grenade Pouch Single.

Blackhawk Enhanced Military Web Beltropper.

cimg212657bd.th.jpg

Why you choose the maritime over the land ver. Havoc?

The fact that it was available? :P

havoc where you finally get your eagle ciras from then?

Second-hand forums, but it's unused (not even had pouches on it), It's coming all the way from Hungary, but that's in the EU, which means no customs tax for me ;)

Propper ACU, top and bottom + ACU Boonie hat.

What's the quality like on the Propper ones? Are they issue issue or replica issue?

Excellent, should go nicely with my CIRAS. I'll probably jump on the next OPTG group order and get myself some :)

Is sizing the same as the old BDUs (the range of sizes is, but to they fit the same?)?

Hey Jimel, whats that Bren 10 like I'm thinking about ordering one, looks good in your picrure.

It feels good too. I was extremely impressed when I got this gun. It feels cold when you touch it just like WA HW slides. Markings are nice and clear and all parts have nice finish. It has adjustable hop-up and range is impressive for a pistol but power is even more impressive.

yey!  congrats on the sopmod?  did you get it from airsoft1?  heavy isn't she?

Yeah I did get it from AIRSOFTONESHOP and it weighs more than my real M1A.For some reason it only clocks in at 320fp and I'm also using a 9.6v 1700MaH nunchuck battery.

Edited by HKG36

Got my Glock Glass buster -

Entirely unnecessary as I very seldom have to make hasty window entries into buildings or vehicles while carrying my Glock - I do love Glock accys :D

glass_glock_002.jpg

glass_glock_001.jpg

glass_glock_003.jpg

Got to be carefull as it can puncture skin and break bone :blink::nosleep:

Edited by donnie

I've never seen anything like that Donnie, very cool man. Find a window and a camera and give us a demonstration.

This is my latest aquisition, Laser Devices OTAL laser, I bet I'm gonna get hit with fish for this one:

LD_OTAL_1913.jpg

laser-OTAL-3.jpg

Edited by Titleist