Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, they are, They are actually really good for guys who don't sweat a lot and/or guys that are always on the move. I'm getting the new generation ESS Turbocam tho, because when i'm sniping and in a fixed position for a long time in the woods, the V12 don't really cut it. Else, they are great and I recommend them to anyone who plays assault ;)

Thanks for the comment, I didn't really want the steel and wood version as, A, it's heavier, B, it's more expensive. If there was a nice, fullsize, full wood/metal Ak that was a classic type, (Type 56 or 47) I might pick it up in the future.

88877419-O.jpg

Just an update on my CQBR. I lost a PRI M84 replica big latch during my last game. Grrrr. I put in a Badger Ordnance tactical latch today instead. It's kinda too big though. It has snagging potential, and it might get lost as well.

Anyway, I reduced the weight of the gun by using a battery box instead of the G&P crane stock battery kit. I'm now running on 11v lithium ion polymer tri-cell. I'm still new to the Lipoly thing, but so far, no misfeeds. My mags can still keep up with the fast rate of fire. I paired the gun with a super torque up gearset to slow down the ROF a bit so the piston can catch up and not strip to fast. The gun's still in a testing phase.