Pictures of your weapon

Thanks, the rifle in the middle is a Marushin M1 carbine. I love the older weapons like AK and others from the 50's to the late 80's. If I could only get my hands on an FAL airsoft.

After the AKM, I will try to make a Zastava M70 and I'm already collecting parts for it.

A note for any other Guarder Type 56 owners. If you want to convert your stock to a real steel one, be prepared to make the slot for the top tang bigger. I finished most of the modifications, but decided not to continue due to having to refinish the stock. Maybe another day when I have more time.

Edited by thegunrunner
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pictures do not do justice to ACU. Here is the test, go out into the FIELD and look with your EYES at a person in a combat situatuion.

Yeah, and it doesnt work in woodland.

The guy i saw wearing it was more obvious than me, and i had no camo and was letting off smoke grenades all day ;)

*snigger*

Cyma cm028s with

Tactical RIS grips, foregrip, torch, red dot mock scope, a laser (u cannae see), the "clothespeg", nice sling, 7 mags total, a pair of wood handgrips, some black painted ones (neither of which you can see).

Just felt like kitting out the ak47 with all the ###### from me DE m47, aka UTG shottie clone.

post-21093-1155155196_thumb.jpg

Edited by Slash'

My wife playing with a custom M203 battery holder I've made for a friend, based on a cheap springer. The "launcher" now has a metal barrel - it took me most of today to machine it. We installed it on Nala's "Ol' Rusty" C7 just for fun - it's going to its new home tomorrow :)

dsc0031xt8.jpg

dsc0024ce7.jpg

CYMA CM027J with a bit of internal tuning from me. Has a CA MP5 Hop-up unit and a CA MP5 tightbore - it's deadly accurate and can get 1" groupings at 20m with ironsights.

I also replaced the standard flash hider with a MP5K silencer adaptor and a G3 flash hider to cover the little bit of extra inner barrel that sticks out.

I use her with the stock CYMA 200 round Hicap and 4 MAG 100 round midcaps.

Need to get a reflex RDS for it to complete the look.

She's a lovely lovely gun and in total has only cost me $1200HKD - less than 100 quid and only $150USD. I downgraded her to 0.8J (she came out of the box at 0.95J) so I can use her in CQB.

mp55.jpg

Damn, darklite......

AWESOME!!! *drools*

My wife playing with a custom M203 battery holder I've made for a friend, based on a cheap springer. The "launcher" now has a metal barrel - it took me most of today to machine it. We installed it on Nala's "Ol' Rusty" C7 just for fun - it's going to its new home tomorrow :)

We like your wife, post more pics :D

Yeah, and it doesnt work in woodland.

The guy i saw wearing it was more obvious than me, and i had no camo and was letting off smoke grenades all day ;)

Rumour has it that AC/UCP works awesomely at Fireball Woodland. xRAXERx used it last weekend and had nothing but good things to say about it. I'll be testing it out at Op: Vortex, albeit with US Woodycam as backup ;)