Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah since you guys love when I show off my PTWs (and thus make you say you hate me, or will slap me with a fish) I present the completely finished Gen 3 M4 'Contractor', added the Badger Ordinance Tac Latch (Gen 1) on a Rock River Arms cocking handle (yes the PTW accepts real cocking handles), and the Magpul Trigger guard.

Salivate my airsoft minions, salivate!

DSC00059.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

i hope you dont mind me asking this titleist. but how much did all you external upgrade's cost for your guns? just out of curiosity

Now are we talking strictly PTWs or ALL the guns?

Because that Gen 3 PTW has (and I'm ballparking here) has about 1800-2000 dollars in externals, a big chunk of that is from the optics packages and RAS, and light, oh god I hate myself.

The MAX is more like, 2750, maybe even a little higher, again that coming from the KAC MRE, bipod, acog, j-point, and OTAL, all of which are pretty big ticket items.

Oh and those didn't factor in the costs of the guns they sit on.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go start drinking.

Could everyone please cease from posting real guns here. This is an airsoft forum, only post airsoft guns! There are many other forums on the internet that specialize in pictures and discussion of real guns. This is not one of them. Thank you.