Pictures of your Gear

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You do know that on the battle field not every one has shiny clean gear. Do you even know why my mags are taped? There called Magpulls. And lots of RS operators use them. The ziptied flashlight is battlefield improv modification. That also happens in the real steel world. Maybe you should think about learning a little before critisizing me and sounding like a dumbass. Most Foriegn Mercs would pay to have cloths that clean and alot of them are a little more worse off then a hole in the gloves.

You don't know anything or have any experience with the "real steel world", kid. A ziptied flashlight to the barrel of a real gun...get a clue. Not only would the heat from the barrel melt the zipties within minutes, but the vibrations created by recoil (real guns produce this) would shake it off center or even off of the gun. I hate to break your airsoft bubble, but a private contractor and a mercenary are the same thing. Good luck with purchasing that replica multicam garbage, btw.

p.s. reputation does not equal knowledge or experience..so lay on the red if you feel like that will give you a sense of accomplishment ;)

Damn that cadpat looks good.

You'd be supprised how well it works in parts of the UK

its especialy effective at my local which is covered with alot of fern and mutigreen vegatation.

in fact our entire team have always adorned cadpat and it worked quite well at the last fireball event.

Cadpat works great in the wooded areas specially when the face is painted as well.  Not so good in urban areas! LOL

thats not stopping us from useing it at the big urban TA4 event :D

You don't know anything or have any experience with the "real steel world", kid.  A ziptied flashlight to the barrel of a real gun...get a clue.  Not only would the heat from the barrel melt the zipties within minutes, but the vibrations created by recoil (real guns produce this) would shake it off center or even off of the gun.  I hate to break your airsoft bubble, but a private contractor and a mercenary are the same thing.  Good luck with purchasing that replica multicam garbage, btw.

secure_camp2.jpg

Maybe that Iraqi soldier has no "real steel world" experience either. One can only imagine how he likes to dress up and play soldier. Sure, it's not zip ties, but I believe that picture does say something about field improvisation.

PMCs might be offended by your calling them "mercenaries". "Mercenary" has a connotation of fighting ONLY for money. Those security contractors currently fighting for the US and UK or what not deserve every bit as much respect as soldiers do. They are also fighting for their country.

And hey. Not all of us can afford real Multicam gear or wish to spend the kind of money they are asking for :)

*edit spelling

Edited by JCYC5

Nice pics!

Uh, in the last one, is #2 trying to pop a round off into #1's LEFT kneecap? Maybe its just bad camera angle, but it looks like that M4/M203 is pressed into #1's right abdomen....(Probably just camera angle)

Other than that, you guys look spot on! Good barrel and trigger discipline, & I like that #4 is actually covering the rear. That gets missed a lot. Was this posed or InAction?

You don't know anything or have any experience with the "real steel world", kid.  A ziptied flashlight to the barrel of a real gun...get a clue.  Not only would the heat from the barrel melt the zipties within minutes, but the vibrations created by recoil (real guns produce this) would shake it off center or even off of the gun.  I hate to break your airsoft bubble, but a private contractor and a mercenary are the same thing.  Good luck with purchasing that replica multicam garbage, btw.

p.s.  reputation does not equal knowledge or experience..so lay on the red if you feel like that will give you a sense of accomplishment  ;)

Kylec, I'm just going to come out and say it, your a real doushebag. Do all you do is come on this forum and flame people insyead of giving them constructive critisim. If your going to be an *albatross* to me or other poeple like you have a on numerous occasions then just don't say anything at all. Also, Private Contractors are usually working for a company such as Blackwater and are generally more organized. Mercenaries are usually lone and often fight just for money and arn't as organized. Also, I've been shooting in the Real Steel or around Real Steel weaponay since I was a toddler. I own 16 firearms and have shot dozens more. I think I have an adiquite amount of experince.