Pictures of your Gear

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

almost my exact same 1st line Titliest.

Yeah great minds for sure, it's a great setup. I ran with that 1st line yesterday at a Ft Ord game and it felt great just with the belt/subloads alone. Combined with the STRIKE rig it felt even better. You don't even notice the suspenders. And the paracord loops on the suspenders have some give, so you're not strangling yourself when you run or crouch.

Already been posted to help Bob SoiL, but hey I'll put it where it belongs :D

Yes I know it's 3-color desert, but it retails for $50. Dad got it in Iraq for $14, so I won't argue!

Olive Drab Blackhawk Commando Recon Vest

Thermolbak 2L ( 72oz ) Camelbak

Selection of Paraclete pouches

Oh yes and a Samsonite Camera Pouch! That's what I like to do at our games... say cheese!

and about the Black UnderArmour ballcap, I love it! a freakn sweatband lines it :P When we play, there are either the Green Team or the Black Team; I'm always black :flamed: . so we have to wear either a black shirt or a green shirt, so with this black cap it will make it easier to determine who I am... Friendlies, Don't Fire!!! ;)

Camelbak

Full View

See what I did?

It's like a 2nd Skin!!

Camelbak

ZackyD:

Replace those pouches with some shingles and you will be good to go.

That camelbak prototype is very similar to the paraclete hard plate carrier. I think that thing would make a great DA rig due to its small size.

Edited by Magsz

ZackyD,

Is there anything about the Delta 5 you don't like? I'm very interested and might buy one sometime in the near future...

And where'd you get the proto?

If these questions are already answered then slaughter me!

Friggin' 1337 :o

Edited by SgtBojangles