Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you guys recommend the carbine more or the full length rifle more in the ca m15a4 category.

I play in heavy woods and open fields, so how much of an accuracy advantage does your rifles have over your carbines?

it all depends on personal preference, theres no difference between the two except the stocks, with a full stock you can hold a pretty nice size batt while with the sliding one youll have to hold a mini in the front, unless you get a Crane or PEQ etc etc

it all depends on personal preference, theres no difference between the two except the stocks, with a full stock you can hold a pretty nice size batt while with the sliding one youll have to hold a mini in the front, unless you get a Crane or PEQ etc etc

No i mean the long barrelled rifle (510mm) and the short barrelled carbine (363mm)

maybe 10 feet of range. It depends on whether you like rushing and running around or trying to pick people off at a static position. Go with whichever you like the looks of better. Plus, the M4 can have an M16 length tightbore hidden in a silencer, so that is not of importance...

Very nice, G&P for sure, how are the internals?

Now that I have finished modifying them, they are absolutely wonderful. I have to say though, many of the stock G&P parts are MORE than I could ever ask for:

Great switch assembly already on 16AWG high strand wire. I never had to touch a thing running my 10.8v.

The Piston and Piston heads are wonderful, piston has had close to 10k rounds with a 190%, still looks great, no shavings.

Metal cylinder head, and a strangely designed cylinder which seems to work very well.

Stock metal spring guide with spacer, nothing else is needed.

And the gearbox and bearings work great, I also bought a set of replacement G&P bearings for $6 :D just in case of a blowout.

Finally finished my latest (and last!) configuration of my TM SR16 this is what it used to look like:

DARK KNIGHTS SNIPER:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...e=post&id=20271

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...e=post&id=20270

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...e=post&id=20269

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...e=post&id=20268

youll see it a couple of pages back...

and heres my newest config, presenting the...

DARK KNIGHTS ASASSIN:

newsetup2wi0.jpg

sharp048pl5.jpg

newsetuplkb0.jpg

and if I am not using the launcher, here is where it goes...

my custom standalone launcher:

sharp009hx2.jpg

Nice gun moutwtrng...quite a change from before. Do you prefer the shorter barrel?

Just a quick question about the pistol grip. I assume its the G27 one? Would it be possible for a left hander to use it comfortably? or is it only suitable for right handers?

cheers. H&K

Nice gun moutwtrng...quite a change from before. Do you prefer the shorter barrel?

Just a quick question about the pistol grip. I assume its the G27 one? Would it be possible for a left hander to use it comfortably? or is it only suitable for right handers?

cheers. H&K

yeah, nice gun mout !

how was the fitting of the G27 grip on the G&P body (i assume it's the king arms one) as i heard of possible fitting problems on CA bodies..

thats hot Mout, i like it with the m203 attached

did you sell  your custom front end...I liked that a lot..I want it

Yup! I actually tried to sell it over here at arnies but no one responded, I guess you have to have alot of rep points over here, So I went ahead and sold it at ebay where I have more rep points and still at 100% positive. But anyway sorry Vicious, if had only known cause Id rather sell it to someone who would appreciate it :(

cheers. H&K

Well its not that I prefer a shorter barrel, Its just that no matter how hard I tried to make it fire like my bolt action TYPE 96 sniper it was just one disappointment after another, put the best upgrade parts money can buy and still wont get the shot consistency and accuracy of my bolt action. So theres no point of keeping it on a sniper config if it cant perform like it. Yes it can accomodate both right and left handers and by far it is the most comfortable grip I have ever owned.

yeah, nice gun mout !

how was the fitting of the G27 grip on the G&P body (i assume it's the king arms one) as i heard of possible fitting problems on CA bodies..

Thanks! By far it fits pretty well, the first time I put it on a G&P it fits flush with it and after I took it to a game it kinda moved a little bit down or I may have just missed it completely, a little bit of sanding will do the trick. As far as fitting it on a classic army body, I have no idea sorry!

Thanks for all the positive comments everyone! :D