Armalite Pictures

Yeah, I've taken the reciever off a couple of times already, to change out the abysmal hop-up for an only-slightly-better systema one that now has blu-tac holding the adjustment wheel in place.

That said, I've had no other trouble at all. One of my teammates has a new Tac Carbine with the newer yellow hop-up, which is miles better, but my gun is just as good. Mine is a bit more powerful and very accurate thanks to the long barrel. There seem to be no problems. Bought it from A2.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

angry, your m4 is very niec indeed.

i know this is for people to post there pictures, but if your like me and looking at all the pictures to get any inspration to for your own armalite projects then airsoft canada has some amazing ones on there forum.

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/gallery/brows...o=jump&catid=10

I thought i'd post up some pictures of my armalites, finally. I fought against getting armalites for a while but now i see the appeal. Theres a few thousand accesories, the version 2 also has a million different parts and they're just so "airsoft." I can't think of a more usable weapon than an extendable stock m4, with a bit of RIS at the front and a battery stock at the rear. The perfect skirmish tool as it were - i just need to buy one, even if they are truck ugly :P

The top one is an ICS M16A3 and the lower is a CA M15A2 carbine.

armalites001zw0.th.jpg

armalites002ph1.th.jpg

Frakengun:

armalites003bf1.th.jpg

My m15a2 carbine has the front sling swivel removed - god knows why. If anyone could point me towards a front one that fits on the side i'd be very grateful. But also has a mismatched, repainted A4 lower:

armalites003bf1.th.jpg

armalites004nk7.th.jpg

Comparing the ICS "grey" with the CA black. Hardly noticeable. But the ICS does have shiny, slightly flimsy grips.

Here is a couple of pics from my latest build.  Everything on these pics (besides the Acog) is made by classic army....

Just this minute finished it....

Nice - but you need to get one of those CA Single top rail pieces - not only do they look awesome they make the whole thing as solid as a very solid thing covered in re-inforced concrete.

Nice - but you need to get one of those CA Single top rail pieces - not only do they look awesome they make the whole thing as solid as a very solid thing covered in re-inforced concrete.

I do intend to get one mate. Just a little low on funds at the moment...

But i do have to say though, its pretty rock solid as is... I was quite suprised....

:P

Martin....

I fought against getting armalites for a while but now i see the appeal. Theres a few thousand accesories, the version 2 also has a million different parts and they're just so "airsoft." I can't think of a more usable weapon than an extendable stock m4, with a bit of RIS at the front and a battery stock at the rear. The perfect skirmish tool as it were - i just need to buy one, even if they are truck ugly :P

Precisely :P

I've always hated the things but they're just so much better supported than any other gun. Especially with the VCRB closing it's handy to have something you know you can get parts for.

This system is currently pumping out rounds at ~ 350 FPS, This system is currently pumping out rounds at ~ 350 FPS, and has a specialized "early Colt" receiver and M203 finish.

http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/8820/standardsidezu0.jpg

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/3194/apsidebc3.jpg

If it has a Colt receiver doesnt that make it a Colt M4A1 not a Armalite M15A4? Or do I have no idea what I am talking about? (Its very possible)

If it has a Colt receiver doesnt that make it a Colt M4A1 not a Armalite M15A4? Or do I have no idea what I am talking about? (Its very possible)

I don't have a Colt receiver, it's a SRC metal receiver. I stripped all the paint off and gave it the early "colt style' finish to it, like what the early Colt CAR15/M16s had (and after some wear).

The gun did start off as a TM M4, so it's not a CA M15A4.

Edited by Souske
I don't have a Colt receiver, it's a SRC metal receiver.  I stripped all the paint off and gave it the early "colt style' finish to it, like what the early Colt CAR15/M16s had (and after some wear). 

The gun did start off as a TM M4, so it's not a CA M15A4.

Ok that makes sense...

Edited by poorieuser